Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment has announced the latest Jobs 2020 on contract basis. It is good news for those candidate who are waiting such posts. All the individuals who are interested in Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment department and eligible for such posts they must apply before closing date. The vacant positions of Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment are Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, PHP Developer and Hardware / LAN Technician.
For this purpose Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment are authorized Pakistan Testing Service PTS for written Jobs Test 2020. In this page we provide Pakistan Testing Service PTS Online Test Preparation free. Candidate can attempts such test and get good marks in PTS written Test. Online Test Preparation improve your general ability. The applicant they submit the application they cannot waste the time start the test preparation online here. In this page we provide PTS Test online free off cost. When PTS conducted test the sme night of test commencement answer key will be displaed and after a week result will be declared then candidates will be referred to Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment officer for further procedure like interview etc.
Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment Jobs 2020 Online PTS Test Preparation Mcqs
- Statistical Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- PHP Developer
- Hardware/LAB Technician
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are willing to apply they can download the application from this site.
- Candidates should click the PTS Application Form Download to get the application form over here.
- Candidates must pay the deposit slip in any online branches of designated Bank.
- Submit dully filled application form along with the paid deposit slip to prescribed Address: PTS Head Office 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Application should reach on or before the last date.