Current Affairs November of Pakistan and World 2019
- China wins The South China Sea map war against the Philippines.
- IHC suspends presidential notification two ECP members appointment.
- PML-N leader Maryam Nawaz granted bail in Chaudhry Sugar Mills case.
- Pakistan saved from paying $1.2bn penalty as Karkey dispute amicably resolved.
- Nine children walking to school in Afghanistan are killed by landmine Afghanistan.
- Babar Azam broke Shahid Afridi record in T20 history.
- Johor Darul Tazim win Malaysia Cup after easing past Kedah.
- Sri Lanka election head withdraws TV censorship after criticism.
- South Korea to ban females from endorsing Alcoholic beverages.
- Women’s Big Bash League: Alyssa Healy & Ellyse Perry share record stand of 199.
- South Africa won Rugby World Cup 2019.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended 16th Asean India Summit
- Rajinikanth to be conferred the Icon of Golden Jubilee of IFFI award.
- Venus Records & Tapes Owner, Film Producer Champak Jain passed Away.
- PM Imran Khan announces waivers for Sikh Pilgrims.
- Madhya Pradesh set to have country’s first time bank.
- North Korea hails test of ‘super-large multiple rocket launcher.
- Keith Vaz suspended form Commons for six month over sex and drugs scandal.
- Death toll from Tezgam train fire climbs to 74.
- Alberto Fernandez won the Argentinas presidential elections.
- Radha Krishna Mathur appointed as the first Lt. Governor of Ladakh.
- Australia best Sri Lanka by nine wickets in second T 20 International.
- Gleen Maxwell to take break from cricket due to mental health issues.
error: Content is protected !!