Current Affairs November of Pakistan and World 2019
- Pakistan re elected to Unesco executive board.
- US service members killed in Afghanistan helicopter crash.
- Naseem Shah gets nod to make Pakistan test debut against Australia at age of 16.
- Ahsan khan appoint Child protection ambassador govt of Punjanb.
- Attenborough to be conferred the 2019 Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament, and Development.
- RIL became first Indian firm to cross Rs.9.5 lakh crore m-cap.
- Su Bingtian appointed to the Athletes Commission of World Athletics
- R Rajagopal appointed as new CIC of TN.
- DRDO conducted the first night trial of AgniII successfully
- IAAF renamed as World Athletics.
- India ranked 59th in the 2019 IMD World Talent Ranking.
- Chris Lynn scored the highest ever individual score in the T10 format.
- Sudarsan received 2019 Italian Golden Sand Art Award
- Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde was sworn in as the 47th CJI
- Indra Nooyi inducted into the Smithsonians National Portrait Gallery.
- Justice Ranjan Gogoi retired as the CJI.
- National Mission NISHTHA was launched in Jammu and Kashmir
- National Epilepsy Day is observed on 17 November.
- Five Indian students won prizes at Oxford Big Read Asia Prize.
- Sharad Kumar won a silver medal in the World Para Athletics Championships
- JK Grameen Bank ranked first among the 56 RRBs across India
- Shafqat Mehmood elected as the President of UNESCOs Education Commission.
- National Press Day is celebrated on 16 November.
- Pakistan elected chair of the annual convention on Weapons.
- subcommittee points on Nawaz Sharif’s removal from ECL.
- The death toll from Heavy Lightning in Tharparkar increased to 22.
- Police car firing in peshawar DSP martyred and driver injured.
- HM Shahbaz resigns form non member committees for not making PAC Chairman.
- Famous mathematician Vashishth Narayan Singh passed away.
- Avneet Sidhu was honoured with Guru Nanak Dev Ji Achievers Award.
- The 2nd edition of the Paris Peace Forum was held in France.
- Justice Muhammad Raffiq was sworn in as the Chief Justice of Meghalaya HC.
- Mihir Shah Committee to draft New National Water Policy.
- Suicide attack on police station in Indonesia.
- WHO identifies online shopping as an addictive disorder
- Child pornorgrapher arrested on charges of making a live video of the International Dark Web.
- India celebrates the National Education Day on 11 November.
- Punjab CM presented the 2019 Achievers award
- Israeli military airstrikes kill Palestinian commander Abul Aitah.
- PCB decides to make Iqbal Iman the head coach of women National team.
- Google celebrates 30th anniversary of fall of Berlin Wall.
- RBI increases household income limits for borrowers of NBFCs and MFIs.
- Inauguration of Kartarpur Corridor will begin today.
- 142 Birthday of Allama Iqbal is celebrating today.
- Manu Bhaker bags gold medal in women 10m air pistol event
- Indian Government declared to construct Mander on the place of Babri Masjid.
- Coal Minister announces 300% increase in Ex-Gratia for fatal Coal Mine Accidents.
- Rohit Sharma becomes first Indian male cricketer to play 100 T20I.
- West Bengal based writer Abhisek Sarkar won award at Dhaka Lit-fest.
- Sheikh Khalifa reelected as the President of the UAE.
- National Cancer Awareness Day is observed on 7th Nov.
- 37 killed 60 injured in bus firing in African country burkino Faso.
- PCI presented 2019 National Awards For Excellence in Journalism.
- Lahore High Court suspends licenses of striking doctors.
- Mansukh Mandaviya to inaugurate BIMSTEC Ports Conclave
- Centre to establish sports training for the differently abled people
- MNRE issued advisory of additional DC capacity of solar PV power plants.
- P.S. Sreedharan Pillai was sworn in as the Governor of Mizoram.
- China wins The South China Sea map war against the Philippines.
- IHC suspends presidential notification two ECP members appointment.
- PML-N leader Maryam Nawaz granted bail in Chaudhry Sugar Mills case.
- Pakistan saved from paying $1.2bn penalty as Karkey dispute amicably resolved.
- Nine children walking to school in Afghanistan are killed by landmine Afghanistan.
- Babar Azam broke Shahid Afridi record in T20 history.
- Johor Darul Tazim win Malaysia Cup after easing past Kedah.
- Sri Lanka election head withdraws TV censorship after criticism.
- South Korea to ban females from endorsing Alcoholic beverages.
- Women’s Big Bash League: Alyssa Healy & Ellyse Perry share record stand of 199.
- South Africa won Rugby World Cup 2019.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended 16th Asean India Summit
- Rajinikanth to be conferred the Icon of Golden Jubilee of IFFI award.
- Venus Records & Tapes Owner, Film Producer Champak Jain passed Away.
- PM Imran Khan announces waivers for Sikh Pilgrims.
- Madhya Pradesh set to have country’s first time bank.
- North Korea hails test of ‘super-large multiple rocket launcher.
- Keith Vaz suspended form Commons for six month over sex and drugs scandal.
- Death toll from Tezgam train fire climbs to 74.
- Alberto Fernandez won the Argentinas presidential elections.
- Radha Krishna Mathur appointed as the first Lt. Governor of Ladakh.
- Australia best Sri Lanka by nine wickets in second T 20 International.
- Gleen Maxwell to take break from cricket due to mental health issues.
error: Content is protected !!