District and Session Court Gujranwala has announced the new jobs 2019. District & Session Court invites application form hardworking and competent candidates against Stenographer, Data Entry Operators and Junior Clerks. For this purpose District & Session Court contract with Central Testing Service CTS to announce the advertisement and receive the application form. Interested candidates can download eligibility criteria, application form, procedure, Roll No Slips and Results when official declared. 3% quota reserved for disabled quota. Also both male and female are eligible for such jobs.
The individuals who are interested in District and Session Court and Fulfill the criteria they must download online application form on here and submit as soon as possible. Also we provide the Bank Challan and later Roll No Slips of eligible candidates on this page. Also we update the rejected candidates list on here. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates. If you want to get any other information related this then use the comments option. We solved your problem as soon as possible.
District & Session Court Gujranwala CTSPAK Jobs 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Liberian
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Auditor
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Applicants may download an application form for Sr. No. 1 to 6 from the CTSPAK Site along with deposit slip.
- Applicants have to pay the Test Processing Fee of Rs. 300/ for Sr. No. 1 to 5 and Rs. 100/- for Sr. No. 6 in favor of CTSPAK.
- Application form for Sr. No. 1 to 6 along with all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- For Sr. No. 7 to 10 Candidates need to submit applications to Session Court Gujranwala.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after the due date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of application is August 19, 2019.