Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the latest jobs 2019 of Assistant Director in Investigation Federal Investigation Agency FIA. Federal Investigation Agency has announced 33 vacancies of Assistant Director under FPSC consolidated advertisement 06/2019. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who are interested in FIA and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such jobs online before the closing date. In this page we provide online application form, eligibility criteria, deadline of submission application form, Roll Number Slips Test Date and Final merit list of selected candidates.
The individuals who are eligible for such jobs they must read complete instruction mention below and apply online before the due date. we advise if you are interested and eligible for Assistant Director Investigation jobs then you don’t waste the time and apply online as soon as possible. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online through FPSC official website (see details below). Aspirants who have master degree and are upto 28 years (additional 5 years as per Government rules) may apply on or before the due date of 24th June 2019.
FIA is a law enforcement agency which not only enjoys the respect of the society, for its integrity, professional competence, and impartiality but also serves as a role model for provincial police forces. To achieve excellence in FIA by promoting culture of merit, providing continuous professional training, ensuring effective internal accountability, encouraging use of technology and having a meaningful feedback mechanism.
FIA Investigation Officer FPSC Jobs 2019 Apply Online Roll No Slips Syllabus Paper Pattern
FIA Investigation Officer FPSC Jobs 2019
|Last Date Apply||24th June 2019|
|Age Limit||25th to 35th Year|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date||Not Announce
How to Apply:
- Once you know that you are eligible for a certain jobs then you have to fill the application form available with the advertisement and apply for the jobs.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- Interested eligible candidates are suggested to apply via online at the official web site fpsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300 for assistant Director BPS-17 in the NBP Bank, UBL Bank, NBP Bank and state treasury.
- The last date for submission of application is June 24, 2019.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 28th July 2019.