Federal Investigation Agency has announced the new jobs 2019 of Assistant Director of Investigation in his department through Federal Public Service Commission. FIA handover to FPSC to announce the advertisement receive the application form review the form and conduct the eligible candidate written test. For this purpose FPSC start the receiving application form online. The applicants who want to join FIA as Assistant Director of Investigation they submit application form online as soon as possible. In this page we provide online application form, eligibility criteria, deadline of submission application form, Roll Number Slips Test Date and Final merit list of selected candidates.
The candidates apply online and don’t waste the time and start the online test preparation because Federal Public Service Commission conducts the written test. In this page we provide the online test preparation mcqs online free off cost. The individuals attempt our test and get good marks in written test. Our test improves your general knowledge ability. All the test makes on the pattern on FPSC written test. Also our test helpful for interview. Below we mention online test preparation mcqs. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates.
FIA Investigation Officer FPSC Jobs 2019 Online Test Preparation Mcqs
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Once you know that you are eligible for a certain jobs then you have to fill the application form available with the advertisement and apply for the jobs.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- Interested eligible candidates are suggested to apply via online at the official web site fpsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300 for assistant Director BPS-17 in the NBP Bank, UBL Bank, NBP Bank and state treasury.
- The last date for submission of application is June 24, 2019.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 28th July 2019.