The Government College University Faisalabad has announced the latest jobs in 2021 for filling the vacant positions. The various positions were advertised in the national press to informed the candidates to latest jobs are available at GC University. For this purpose GC University Faisalabad signed a contract with the National Testing Service NTS to collect the application form and conduct the written test of eligible candidates for jobs 2021. Application is invited against Assistant Treasurer, Assistant Controller of Examinations, Assistant Registrar, Research Officer, Computer Programmer, and Assistant Engineer. All the information of such jobs provided on this page below.
GC University Faisalabad NTS Jobs 2021 Important Dates:
Announced Date: 8th October 2021
Last Date submission: 19th October 2021
GC University Faisalabad NTS Jobs 2021 Apply Online:
The candidates who fulfill the criteria and interested to join GC University Faisalabad they must register themselves online on the NTS official website or study.com.pk. Click Here
GC University Faisalabad NTS Jobs 2021 Roll Number Slips:
After receiving the application form NTS will review form and announced the roll number slips of the eligible candidates. The candidates who are eligible for written test and have required qualification they download online roll number slips online from this page. Click Here
GC University Faisalabad NTS Jobs 2021 Answer Key/ Results:
NTS conduct the written test of candidates on the announced schedule. On the same day, the answer key of the NTS test will be announced and the result will be declared after 7 days of the test date. Click Here
Vacant Positions Details:
- Assistant Treasurer
- Assistant Controller of Examinations
- Assistant Registrar
- Research Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Assistant Engineer
GC University Faisalabad NTS Jobs 2021 How to apply:
- The candidates who have already applied in response to the above-referred advertisement should submit their online application (without any charges) for the test on the NTS website. The online NTS registration form must be filed within ten days after the publication of this advertisement.
- The candidates who have applied for more than one position must appear in all the categories of the test for which he/she has previously applied for.
- The candidates who do not appear in the test would be ineligible for the positions.
- Qualifying the NTS is mandatory for all the applicants including those who have applied on special quotas.
- Candidates must observe the SOPs for the prevention of the Corona Virus Pandemic.