Applications are invited form suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for recruitment in a government organization of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on temporary basis against the following posts Special Secretary, Interpreter, Assistant Secretary, Urdu Reporter, Deputy PRO, Assistant and Junior Stenographer. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has offered jobs 2019 on temporary basis against the vacant posts. Candidate should possess the required qualification which is Masters degree preferably MBA/ MPA, LLB Degree, Bachelor Degree with 120 wpm urdu shorthand, 40 wpm in Urdu typing and computer skill in MS office, Master Degree in Journalism, Intermediate in with speed of 50 wpm in English Shorthand and 35 wpm in English typing and computer knowledge in MS works, MS Excel to apply for offered jobs 2019.
For this purpose Government Organization KPK has authorized Open testing Service OTS to receive application issue roll no slip and conduct suitable applicant written test. the candidates who are interested in such jobs they must download online application form on this page and send OTS Headquarter before the closing date. The last date of submission application form is 22 May 2019. The candidates who are eligible for written test they can download online Roll Number Slips on this page.
Government Organization of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2019 OTS Application Form Roll No Slips Results
How to Apply:
Applications with a complete set of attested copies of educational and experience certificates and 3 recent passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Applicants will be posted anywhere in Government Organization KPK.
- The last date for applying is 22/05/2019.