On this page we will discuss the latest advertisement for jobs in Pakistan Army Medical Corps as Medical Cadet and it is golden opportunity for all those who belong to the medical field and looking to have a job in Pakistan Army. The candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such jobs. Applicants are inviting for Pakistan Army as Medical cadet in Army Medical College Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore Medical College, CMH Quetta Medical College, Karachi Medical College and Multan Medical College. Online registration will start from 3rd 2020. The option of both online registrations through internet and at the Army selection & recruitment centers have been given so that the interested candidates can select the one as per their ease.
Join Pakistan Army as MBS & BDS Doctor as Commissioned Officer 2020 registration online. Preliminary tests including written, intelligence and personality test will be conducted on from 10th July to 19th July 2020.
Candidate’s age should be between 17 to 21 years on 1st November 2020. Three months age relaxation can be granted from the both sides. Applicant should be male unmarred citizen of Pakistan and domicile holder of Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. Declared medical unfit candidates can’t apply in this recruitment program of Pak Army. Please check the eligibility criteria, like age limit, qualification & last date before applying to this Medical Cadet Pak Army Recruitment program 2020.
- Only Male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Only unmarried candidates can apply for this job.
- Only Pakistani Nationals and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply and at the time of final selection the candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Candidates should have minimum highly 5’ Feet – 4” Inches and weight should be as per body mass index.
- Candidates in 4th or Final Year of MBBS Degree of any Medical College recognized by PM&DC are eligible to apply.
- Age of the candidate should be between 20 to 26 years.
After the successful completion of registration the preliminary tests will began that will continue from 10th to 19th July 2020. The preliminary tests will consist of the following four stages.
- Entry Test
- Written/ Intelligence/ Personality Test
- Physical Test
- Preliminary Medical Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all requirements should apply via online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who don’t have access to the internet may apply by appearing at the nearest Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
- After online registration, preliminary tests including written / intelligence/personality will be held on 10th July to 19 July 2020.
- After Preliminary Tests candidates have to appear for Physical Test and then successful candidates will appear for Preliminary Medical Test at AS&RCs.
- Final Selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of a candidate’s overall performance.