Latest Jobs in Pakistan Army 2019 are announced today for those who are passionate to be part of Pakistan Army and wanted to serve the nation. Soldier Jobs in Pak Army 2019 are announced for which applications are invited from the residents of Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan Male individuals. There are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the eligible candidates and detailed eligibility criteria can be examined from the following image posted below. Now all of the applicants can easily join pak navy as sailors through B-2019 (S) Batch. From here on we will provide you complete details regarding online registration for Pakistan Navy Jobs B-2019 Batch.
All of the interested personnel are required to check out the detailed information for the available posts. The current job posts are for Men only. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible for these posts. The marital status of the candidates must be “Single”. Age relaxation and Marks relaxation can also be given but under certain circumstances which are mentioned in the advertisement below.
Minimum Matriculation with science is mandatory for the advertised designation. This is a great opportunity which will give you a perfect career leading to serve in the Marien or Technical Branches where individuals will be offered the various number of perks and incentives including free medical for self and family. They will also offer handsome salaries along with other privileges and allowances.
Join Pakistan Navy as Soldier 2019 Registration Online Physical Test Candidate Final Merit List
Join Pak Navy Through A-2019 :
- For Technical Post Matriculation in Science with 65% Marks
- For Marine Post Matriculation in Science or Arts with 60% Marks
- 16 to 20 age
- 17 to 21 age
- For Technical Post: 5’4″ Inches (162.5 cm)
- For Marine Post: 5’6″ Inches (167.5 cm)
- The last date for registration is 19th May 2019.
- Intelligence Test and Written Test will be held on 21st May 2019.
- The test result will announce on 25th June 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates have to give the physical test which includes running, push up and sit ups.
- The interview will be conducted From July to August 2019
- Training will be started on 3rd November 2019.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to visit official Pakistan Navy website for Online registration which is provided below.
- Candidates are required to fill the proforma along with related documents.
- Attach the necessary documents which are asked in the proforma.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100 to Pakistan Navy recruitment center for registration.