The work of the Primary and Secondary Education Section 2019 is available in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Applicants from all over Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are invited to join the Ministry of Employment of Primary and Secondary Education in 2019. The candidates who are working under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government are eligible for these jobs 2019. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who want to join Primary and Secondary Education department and fulfill the eligibility criteria. Elementary and Secondary Education Department NTS Jobs 2019 for the following post of CT(BPS-15), CT-IT(BPS-12), DM(BPS-15), PIT(BPS-15), TT(BPS-15), AT(BPS-15), Qari/Qariya(BPS-12), Primary School Teacher(BPS-12).
There required qualification for such jobs in Masters, BSc, Graduation, and Intermediate. Those applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the jobs 2019. For this purpose NTS is authorized by the Elementary and Secondary Education Department NTS Jobs 2019 to receive application form, issued roll no slip and conduct suitable applicant written test and declare result.
Our dates will be determined in the open merit of project publications. The per-selected filter will be called for an interview. A candidate may request more than one position, but must write the application separately for another publication. They are appointed for one year, but their contract will be extended according to their performance level. TA / DA will not be accepted. Government and semi-government officials can progress through the appropriate channel.
KPK Elementary and Secondary Education Department Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form Download Online
- Primary School Teacher
Qualification For Elementary and Secondary Education:
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to fill the online application form from the below website.
- All of the eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online by filling out the application form available on the National Testing Website (NTS) nts.org.pk
- Applicants are then required to deposit a test fee of Rs.500/- in any branch of HBL, Meezan or ABL.
- The bank challan can also be downloaded from the NTS website.
- Applicants are then required to attach a copy of paid challan along with a copy of CNIC, 2 passports sized photographs and sent through courier mail to NTS on the address mentioned on the application form.
- All of those candidates who are willing to apply for more than 1 post are required to submit separate application form for each post.
- The written test details will be told to the eligible candidates through NTS website and Roll No. Slips will be dispatched to the candidates mentioned address at least 1 week before the test date.
- Incomplete and late application forms will be rejected.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for test or interviews.
- For more information, we request you to please refer to the advertisement attached below.
- Due date of submission application form is 10th June 2019.