Pakistan Government are inviting well-disciplined, capable and caliber candidates to apply for the Jobs in Estate Office Management Ministry of Housing and Work. For this purpose Government of Pakistan has authorized OTS Open Testing Service to receive applications, review applications, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidate written test and declare results. All the candidates who are the citizens of Pakistan and have requisite qualification, experience, domicile/quota and age they should apply for such jobs.
OTS is going to conduct recruitment test for the following posts of Assistant, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, UDC, Sub Inspector, LDC, Accounts Clerk and Receptionist. The required qualifications are Bachelor degree, Intermediate, Bachelor degree in physics/mathematics/Statistics/Economics with minimum speed 10,000 key depressions per hour and Matriculation for the offered jobs. All the candidates who possess the following qualification they are able to submit the OTS Application form for the desired post.
OTS application form is available at this site below for the candidates who are eligible and meet the criteria. Applicants should visit this site to get all the information like how to apply procedure, eligibility criteria, last date, roll no slip, test syllabus, preparation, interview schedule and selected candidates lists. Applicants should apply for the offered jobs within due date otherwise the authority will reject the application. All the information and OTS application form is given below.
Ministry of Housing & Works OTS Jobs 2020 Online Application Form Download Roll No Slips Answer Key
- Data Entry Operator
- Sub Inspector
- Accounts Clerk
Bachelor, Intermediate, Matriculation
How to Apply:
- All the interested candidates visit this site to apply for the offered jobs.
- OTS Application form is available below for the candidates.
- Download the application form and deposit slip from the below mentioned link.
- Fill the application by providing correct information and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form along paid up deposit slip to the prescribed Address: Office # 01، Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.