Application are invited for recruitment against 330 vacant posts of following non uniformed cadres purely on temporary basis in National Highway Motorway Police form Pakistani Nationals belonging to the districts as mention below. NHMP is current looking for competent dedicated, dynamic and self motivated personnel for the following positions like on contract basis. in pursuance of Federal Government recruitment policy regarding recruitment to the posts in Bs-01 to Bs-05 on local basis through balloting. The candidates applying for technical posts shall have to pass the skill/proficiency test before inclusion in the balloting as per the guidelines of the establishment division regarding balloting. The candidates who are interested to join Motorway Police and also have the domicile of relevant district they must apply online before the closing date. deadline of submission form is first week of this month 2020.
Motorway police Jobs 2020 Apply Online Form Interview Schedule
Motorway police Jobs 2020 Apply Online Form
|Department||National Highway & Motorway Police|
|Last Date||27th January 2020|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- Application form is available on NHMP website or on this page.
- Candidates are advised to fill in the entire application form carefully particularly ensure correct entries of domicile educational qualification, experience date of birth and nature of disability.
- The recruitment is required to be carried out through balloting, therefore in ordr to ascertain the eligibility of the candidates for the applied post attested copies of documents especially education documents domicile certificate, CNIC, driving license, experience certificate and disability certificate must be attached with application form.
- Separate application form will be used to apply for more than one post.
- Post sector and district of domicile must be clearly mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates possessing relevant domicile can apply for more than one post/sector.
- Please complete the application form in all respects and send the same by courier/registered mail to concerned inchage, recruitment branch as mention above.
- Incomplete/late received application/application sent to wrong addresses will not be entertained.