Recently NADRA has announced the latest jobs 2020 for filling the vacant position in his department of different place. NADRA invites applications from Pakistani citizens only for hiring the service for following positions as details are mentioned against each on contract basis for a period of two years. In this page we provide all the information of NADRA Jobs 2020 provided here like eligibility criteria, application form, last date of submission application form, Test Date and Interview Schedule of NADRA Jobs 2020.
A new state of the art research and development center is being established by National Database and registration authority Technology and development directorate in as a part of its strategy to deliver quality service to its citizens through technology. So for this purpose NADRA is now hiring competent and well qualified individuals at various available posts who possess the necessary knowledge and skills related to them. The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is an independent and autonomous agency under Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan that regulates government databases and statistically manages the sensitive registration database of all the national citizens of Pakistan.
The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has started its executive passport project for which it needs multiple candidates to fill up the available vacancies. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the advertised posts. The advertised jobs are on contract basis of 3 years. If satisfactory performance is shown then the contractual period can be increased.
NADRA Jobs 2020 Online Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria Interview Schedule
- Junior Executives
- Generator Operators
- Security Guards
- Site In Charges
NADRA Jobs 2020 Online Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria
|Last Date||19th February 2020|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Deputy Director Vigilance:
- The candidate must be Masters pass at least of maximum 45 years of age. Must have experience in any well-known organization or in Pak Army. Applicants must be Intelligence Course Qualified
- The candidate must be Matric pass at least of maximum 43 years of age. Must have experience in any well-known organization or in Pak army. Applicants must be Intelligence Course Qualified.
How To Apply:
- All the eligible candidates are requested to send their applications along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, mobile phone number, landline number, and recent passport sized photographs on the following address:
- HR Directorate National Database & Registration Authority, State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shah-rae-Jamhooriat, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- As per the rules and regulations of the government, 5 years of upper age relaxation can be given to candidates.