It is good news for those candidates who are interested in Pakistan Air Force because Pakistan Air Force PAF has announced the latest jobs 2019. The candidates who are interested they submit their application form online before the closing date. Every Pakistani want to serve their nation and they want to join Pakistan Air Force. All the individuals who want to join Pakistan Air Force has just been announced as PAF is looking for competent candidates who are eligible and interested in joining the department at the position of civilian staff like Foreman (Carpenter), Lab Foreman (Male), Nursing Sisters (Female) AFNS (L), Assistant Foreman (Engine Fitter), Civilian Religious Teacher, MT Fitter, Electric Fitter, Carpenter, Engine Fitter, Black Smith & Welder, Assistant Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Medical Assistant, Ground Signaler Operator – I, Anti-Malaria Supervisor – I, Male Nurse, HS-I Photo Film Maker, Ground & Garden Superintendent, Ground Signaler Operator – II, Midwife (Female), HS-II Machine Operator, Khadim Masjid, Technician STM, Driver (Male) MTD, STM Book Binder, Anti-Malaria Supervisor IV, Cook.
So all the individuals who want to get benefit from this opportunity can get themselves registered for the selection process online by applying through the official website of PAF. In this page we share the complete information of such job such as registration procedure, dead line of submission application form, Physical Test Date, Written Test Date and Final Merit list of selected candidates provided on this page. Both Male and Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply from all over Pakistan including Punjab, Sindh Urban, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, and Northern Areas. Pakistan Air Force is comparatively a young service. It was established in 1947 with only a handful of personnel and with scant resources. The PAF has undergone many evolutionary changes in the short span of its history. It matured rapidly and its pilots have successfully contested numerically superior enemies in the air both in the subcontinent and elsewhere.
PAF Civilian Jobs 2019 Registration Online Eligibility Criteria Test Date
- Foreman (Carpenter)
- Lab Foreman (Male)
- Nursing Sisters (Female) AFNS (L)
- Assistant Foreman (Engine Fitter)
- Civilian Religious Teacher
- MT Fitter
- Electric Fitter
- Engine Fitter
- Black Smith & Welder
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Lower Division Clerk
- Medical Assistant
- Ground Signaler Operator – I
- Anti-Malaria Supervisor – I
- Male Nurse
- HS-I Photo Film Maker
- Ground & Garden Superintendent
- Ground Signaler Operator – II
- Midwife (Female)
- HS-II Machine Operator
- Khadim Masjid
- Technician STM
- Driver (Male) MTD
- STM Book Binder
- Anti-Malaria Supervisor IV
- Those who have been terminated from the armed forces.
- All those who have been declared unfit by CMB/CMH.
- Those who have rejected thrice by Armed forces in the initial selection system.
- Rejected by ISBB once for specific higher education courses.
- Ejected from the Government services.
- The ones who are found guilty by the court in any illegal activities.
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.
How to Apply Offline:
- When you click on Online Register Button They will show you CNIC Dialog Box
Then, Enter Your CNIC Number and They will show you related job according to your qualification and age limit.
- After filling in registration forms online, selected candidates would be called in for Intelligence test with also academics test which comprises of (Physics, Mathematics, English and other relevant subjects).
- Qualifying candidates will then be called in for initial interviews and medical examinations at specific selection centers.
- After that ISSB test and other interviews will be followed.
- Final medical of candidates would be done.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance of candidates
- Deadline of submission application form is 12th June 2019.