Prime Minister Imran Khan is to launch the Kamyab Jawan National Youth Development Program 2020. The country largest ever skill development program aimed at the youth of Pakistan. National Vocational & Technical Training Commission ( NAVTTC) announce admissions for Various 3 Month / 6 Month Free Short Courses under Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan National Youth Development Programme 2020. The youth who are interested to get admission in different courses they must register themselves online before the closing date. PM Kamyab Jawan National Youth Development Program 2020 Apply Online. Both Male and female candidates are eligible for such admission 2020. The applicants who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of any province such as Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan and Sindh are eligible for apply.
- High Tech Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- 18-40 Years
- Literate to PhD
PM Kamyab Jawan National Youth Development Program 2020 Apply Online
PM Kamyab Jawan National Youth Development Program 2020 Apply Online: Click Here
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested candidates must register themselves online before the closing date.
- An Applicant must be within the Age bracket of 18 – 40 Years
- An applicant must have a valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- An applicant must not have availed any government paid Skill Development program facility
- Applicant must submit the hardcopy of print-out of this Online Application form along with copy of CNIC and other qualification certificates / documents in desired training institutions.
- An applicant must not have get himself / herself enrolled in any other parallel (federal or provincial) skill development training program
- An applicant is mandatorily required to appear before NAVTTC Interview team with all original documents at desired institution at the announced day of interviews
- To avoid any inconvenience, stay in touch with the training institutions to attain information regarding date of interview.
- Only those applicants will be shortlisted for Training Program which has relevant knowledge and aptitude for applied trade
- NAVTTC reserves the rights to accept or reject any application based on available information
- In case if any shared information is found deceptive or incorrect at any stage, the admission will immediately be cancelled
- Deadline of submission form is 24th January 2020.
- Physically challenged persons will be given due preference for admission in suitable training programs