Government of Sindh has announced the new vacancies in the Prisons department. It is golden opportunity for those who are interested and fulfill the criteria they must apply for prisons department jobs. Prisons Department Sindh Jobs 2019 Online Application Form. Applications are invited from differently abled persons 5% reserved quota from candidates domiciled in Sindh Province for filling up the following vacant posts in Sindh Prisons department such as Religious Teacher, Primary Teachers, Dispensers, Junior Clerks, Generator Operators, Electricians, Plumber and Sanitary workers. General age relaxation shall be applicable as per Sindh Government notification. The selected candidates may be posted at vacant places.
Sindh Prisons Department, working in collaboration with Sindh Police and under the control of the Home Department, manages 26 prisons in the three regions i.e. Karachi region, Hyderabad region and Sukkur region of the Sindh province. Prisons Department Sindh Jobs 2019 Online Application Form. The department works under the headship of Inspector General (IG) prisons, while the department also employs supervisory, medical, administrative and technical staff.
If you are eligible for any of these positions, we strongly recommend you to avail this opportunity and become a part of the highly reputed department of Sindh. The last to apply for these jobs is July 20, 2019. You may find extended details related to a number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure and terms and conditions in the remaining article below.
Prisons Department Sindh Jobs 2019 Online Application Form
- Religious Teacher (BS- 12)
- Primary Teachers (BS- 06/ 07)
- Dispensers (BS- 09)
- Junior Clerk (BS- 11)
- Generator Operators (BS- 05)
- Electricians (BS- 05)
- Plumber/ Pump Mistri (BS- 05)
- Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper (BS- 01)
- Matriculation, Dars-e-Nizamai Sanad (degree).
- Matriculation (at least 2nd division) having certification of Primary Teaching.
- Matriculation (Science), Certified Dispenser
- Intermediate or equivalent qualification.
- Certified in generator operating from any technical board.
- Matriculation, diploma in electrical from any institution that is recognized by the Sindh Board of Technical Education.
Plumber/ Pump Mistri:
- Having work experience of plumbing and pump operating & repairing
Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper:
- Literate individuals will be given preference.
How to Apply:
- Write a job application on a plain piece of paper. Kindly, mention the job title in the subject line of the application and underline it.
- Make a Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume giving your bio-data, educational qualification and achievements, skills/ experience and contact information.
- Dispatch the job application and a copy of curriculum vitae (CV)/ Resume along with attested photocopies of educational certificates, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), domicile certificate, Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC), experience certificate (if required), and two recent passport size photographs enclosed in an envelope on the address given below. Use a registered portal/ courier service to prevent delay or loss.
- Deadline of submission application form is 20 July 2019.