Government of Punjab has announced the Laptop and Tabs Scholarships phase ll for section 2021. Applications are invited from Matric, Intermediate and DAE students. For this Punjab Government signed with Standard Testing Service Islamabad STSI to issue the advertisement and receive the online application form and conduct the written test. Now STSI start the online receiving application form. STSI Laptop Scheme 2021 Scholarship for Matric Inter Students Online Registration. The candidates fulfill the criteria and eligible for this scholarship 2021 they must apply for this.
In this page we share the complete detail of Laptop/Tabs Scholarships 2021 for Matric, intermediate and DAE students. Candidates can get eligibility criteria, online application form, and deadline of submission application form, Test Date, and Final Merit list of selected candidates. Due date of online submission application form is announced soon and written test will be held on announce schedule. Both male and female students are eligible for this scholarship 2021. Only online application forms are accepted. Other than by hand and by courier application and incomplete form are rejected. Below we mention all the information of Laptop/Tabs Scholarship 2021 for Matric students.
STSI Laptop Scheme 2021 Scholarship for Matric Inter Students Online Registration and Merit list
Eligibility for Scholarships:
- Matric (9th, 10th ) students
- Intermediate (11th, 12th)
All the candidates must have the domicile or B Form of Punjab Province.
- Laptop: 250
- Scholarships: 500
- Scholarship for one year and government give 10,000 rupees. All the scholarships and Laptop divided on district basis.
Last Date of submission form: Announced Soon
Written Test Date: Not Announce Yet
Syllabus for Written Test:
|English||Basic Math||General Science||Current Affairs||Urdu/Islamiyat|
How to apply:
- Online application form are available on STSI website or study.com.pk.
- Online application forms form Laptop/Tabs and Scholarships 2021.
- Only eligible candidates call for written test and interview.
- No TA/DA allocated who comes for test and interview.
- Only online application form are accepted.