Recently Water & Power Development Authority has announced the latest Jobs 2020 for Pakistani Nationality holders through Pakistan Testing Service PTS. Here we share eligibility Criteria, PTS Application Form, due date of submission form, Test Schedule, Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Answer Key and Results. The candidates who have interested in WAPDA and want to join they must download online PTS forms submit before the closing date. Dead line of submission Application form is first week of this month 2020. WAPDA Jobs 2020 PTS Application Form Eligibility Criteria and Test Schedule Download. Candidates applying on prescribed application form for the posts available on PTS website will only be considered short listing.
The candidates have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of any provice of Pakistan like Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit Balistan and FATA are eligible for WAPDA Jobs 2020. WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicate, dynamic and self motivated personnel for the different positions. The appointment will be made on contract basis which will be extendable on account of satisfactory performance.
WAPDA Jobs 2020 PTS Application Form Roll No Slips Download Online
INSTRUCTONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government Policy.
- Candidates applying on prescribed application form for the posts available on PTS website will only be considered for short listing.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test by PTS and interview by WAPDA.
- Educational Degree must be from HEC recognized Universities/Concerned Boards.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas. 03 years age relaxation shall also be admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Baluchistan for the posts in BPS-15 and below. 05 years of age relaxation will be applicable to the children of WAPDA employees (died during service and), applying against WAPDA employee Children Quota posts.
- Government servants/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous Govt/WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation, up to the age of 55 years.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he fails to produce NOC from concerned department.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact PTS for any query / enquiry regarding applications, roll number slips, test centers, written test, result, display of provisional and final list of candidates, etc.
How to Apply
- Application forms shall be downloaded from Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website i.e www.pts.org.pk.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record; short listing will be made by PTS.
- Written test shall be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service and later on interview by the WAPDA Selection boards.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.170/- in favour of Pakistan Testing Service, copy of
- CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to PTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form PTS
- HEAD OFFICE, 3rd FLOOR, ADEEL PLAZA, BLUE AREA, ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN on or before the last date of receipt of application. (UAN+92-51-2608090-92)
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL or UBL on prescribed Bank Challan (Attached with Application Form downloaded from
- PTS website i.e. www.pts.org.pk. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by PTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from PTS website.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- For any information / query regarding application, test, roll no. slip or result candidates may contact to PTS.