Azad Jammu and Kashmir has announced the latest jobs in different department 2021. Government of AJK has appoint the AJK Public Service Commission to announced the advertisement and receive the application form eligible candidates review form and held the written test and give the selected candidates list to the relevant department for interview. Applications are invited for elementary and secondary education department as Headmasters and Secondary School Teachers. Both Male and Female are eligible for these jobs. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who are interested in education department and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such jobs before the due date.
In this page we provide all the information of AJKPSC Elementary and Secondary Education department such as Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria, Roll Number Slips Written Test Date and Final Merit List of selected candidates provided on this page. Also the individuals can check syllabus and paper pattern here. Teachers and Teaching faculty are regularly hired by Azad Jammu and Kashmir government. Below is the complete list of all Teaching jobs for the current year where you can find information on how you can apply and register for various opportunities.
AJKPSC Education Jobs 2021 Apply online with Syllabus Pattern
AJKPSC Education Jobs 2021
|Last Date Apply|
|Domicile||Azad Jammu & Kashmir
|Age Limit||25th to 35th Year|
|Roll Number Slip||Not Announced
|Test Date||Not Announced
- The applicant may be required to appear in an examination/a test/screening test or a professional test.
- Eligibility of the candidates in terms of Recruitment Rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of screening/professional test/descriptive examination.
- On detailed scrutiny of the applications if they are found ineligible, their candidatures will be cancelled irrespective of the fact whether they have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. On rejection of applicants’ candidatures on the basis of their ineligibility, the applicants would be informed by the Commission defining the reasons of their ineligibility.
- The rejected candidates on submission of their representations shall be heard by the Commission’s Committee.
- The candidates should therefore make sure before appearing in the examination/test, that they are eligible in all respects for the post, they have applied for.
- The Commission may place on its website the syllabi prior to the conduct of the
- screening (MCQ) test/ written descriptive examination. The candidate may therefore frequently visit FPSC website to make sure that he/she
- has studied the Syllabus and taken print out of Admission Certificate for test of the post he has applied for.
- The medium of the examination/test will be English except where specified otherwise.
- If a candidate fails to appear in the MCQ test/ descriptive examination on scheduled date & time for any reason, the test/ examination will not be conducted again for him/her separately.
- The Commission will determine the number of candidates to be interviewed according to the merit drawn on the basis of examination/test.The OMR Answer Sheets/ Answer Books of the candidates will be retained in the office of the FPSC for one year only and thereafter the same will be destroyed.
- No request for rechecking/recounting of marks will be entertained.
- Disabled candidates visually impaired (Blind), physically impaired, hearing/speech impaired (Deaf & Dumb) will be provided helper such as writer if so requested by them in their Application Form.
- Extra time of 15 minutes per hour will be allowed to the visually impaired (Blind) candidates.
- The disabled candidates seeking assistance to attempt the examination on computer will appear at
- Islamabad Centre only.
- Bringing of Mobile Telephone/Likewise device in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- No request for change of centre will be entertained.
- In case a candidate opts for different centers in different cases, then it will be his/her responsibility to inform
- Those candidates who want to apply for these posts of Headmaster and Secondary School Teachers they must have done Masters in B.Ed/M. Ed 2nd Division /M.A (Education) from a recognized HEC Institute.
- Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this post with the age limit of 22-35 years of age. 5 years of upper age relaxation can be given to candidates.
- Only those candidates can apply who possess the domicile of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.