Balochistan Religious Affairs Department requires the services of qualified energetic medically fit and self motivated IT experts. Both male and female candidates are eligible for these jobs. The appointment will be made on contract basis for 1 years which is extendable of satisfaction performance. The candidates who have the domicile of Balochistan province are eligible for Religious Affairs jobs 2023. All the important things such as application forms, due date, interview schedule and final merit list of selected candidates provided on here. For this purpose Religious Affairs department signed contract with NTS to announce the advertisement and collect the application form eligible candidates. Balochistan Religious Affairs NTS Jobs 2023 Application Form Roll No Slips Download On here.
Announcement Date: 20th January 2023
Deadline of submission: 8th February 2023
Interested candidates who have require education and experience they must download online NTS application form on here. Fill carefully and send to headquarter before the closing date. Click Here
Roll Number Slips:
The candidates who submit complete application form before the due date and eligible for written test can download NTS roll number slips online on here by using CNIC number. Also NTS issue the rejected candidates list and their objection. Click Here
NTS will conduct the written test on announce schedule. The applicants who physical appear in the written test can check their results online on here. Click Here
Balochistan Religious Affairs NTS Jobs 2023 Application Form Roll No Slips
How to apply:
- Interested candidiates can apply and view details eligibility/selection criteria, experience and job descriptions of the positions on www.nts.org.pk or www.study.com.pk
- Candidates in govt/semi govt services should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained.
- Religious Affairs Department reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.
- In case of an criminal record department can take action against the candidates.
- Last date to apply for all positions is 8th February 2023.