Government of Balochistan has announced the new jobs 2021 in Revenue Authority. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and interest to join Balochistan Revenue Authority. The candidates who have the domicile of Balochistan and residents of Balochistan are eligible for different posts such as Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax, Auditor of Sales Tax, Inspector of Sales Tax, Staff Officer, Private Secretary to Chairperson, Accounts Officer, Research Officer, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Receptionist, Dispatch Rider, Baillif, Driver, Deputy Commissioner of Sales Tax, Naib Qasid, Cook, Security Guard, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker, Gardner.
Balochistan Revenue Authority is an autonomous body responsible for generating revenue for the province of Balochistan. Balochistan Revenue Authority is looking forward to hiring career oriented, competent and experienced individuals in its audit, sales, operations, and administrative team, therefore, Balochistan Revenue Authority has announced Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs for more than 55 posts in the Balochistan region.
For this Government of Balochistan signed with National Testing Service NTS to receive the application form and held the eligible candidate written test give the list of selected candidate for interview to the department. Now the NTS announced the application form. The individuals who want to get such job they download online application form and submit NTS headquarter before the due date. Also in this page we provide the NTS test syllabus and Roll Number slips of eligible candidates. Below we mention complete detail of NTS Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs 2021.
Jobs in Balochistan Revenue Authority those holding academic degrees ranging from middle pass up to Master’s Degree Holders can apply for this excellent opportunity and bring their careers to the right path. To know more details about this job opportunity read this post until the very end. This post contains all the details and eligibility criteria required for this job.
Balochistan Revenue Authority NTS Jobs 2021 Application Form Roll No Slips Download Online
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax (BPS – 17)
- Auditor of Sales Tax (BPS – 16)
- Inspector of Sales Tax (BPS – 16)
- Staff Officer (BPS – 17)
- Private Secretary to Chairperson (BPS – 16)
- Accounts Officer (BPS – 16)
- Research Officer (BPS – 16)
- Office Assistant (BPS – 14)
- Computer Operator (BPS – 12)
- Receptionist (BPS – 12)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS – 7)
- Baillif (BPS – 7)
- Driver (BPS – 7)
- Deputy Commissioner of Sales Tax (BPS – 18)
- Naib Qasid (BPS – 4)
- Cook (BPS – 4)
- Security Guard (BPS – 4)
- Chowkidar (BPS – 4)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS – 4)
- Gardner (BPS – 4)
- The applicants are required to have the below listed academic qualifications for Higher Education Commission recognized institutions or any recognized Board. However, those who have a foreign degree are required to obtain an equivalence certificate from the Higher Education Commission and then apply on its basis.
- Masters Degree with 18 years of education or Graduation with 16 years education degree in Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or Law with a minimum CGPA of 3 or higher.
- Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education in Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or Law with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or 2nd Division.
- Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Audit, Statistics, Commerce or Mathematics with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or 2nd Division.
- Intermediate with DIT Certification
- Matriculation with DIT Certification
- Middle Pass
- The applicants are required to necessarily fulfill the below-listed criteria in order to be eligible for Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs 2021.
- The applicants must necessarily be the domicile holders of Balochistan province.
- Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for the above-listed posts.
- The applicants must not be older than 40 years of age.
- There is a quota reserved for women, minorities and disabled persons as per the Government of Balochistan law.
How to Apply:
- The interested prospects applying for the posts mentioned on serial no. 1 – 13 are required to apply by downloading the application form and challan form from the National Testing Service (NTS) website, i.e. https://www.nts.org.pk/.
The application processing fee must be paid in any online branch of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB and send the duly filled in application form along with paid NTS copy of the challan along with the below-listed documents via courier to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
2 recent colored passport sized photographs and Copy of CNIC
The applicants are NOT required to send their experience and academic certificates along with the application form that is to be sent to NTS via courier.
National Testing Services shall be conducting the screening test for the posts mentioned on serial no. 1 – 13.
Candidates who qualify the NTS screening test will be required to appear for another screening test that will be conducted by IBA, Karachi, which will be followed by a group discussion.
Applicants who qualify both the tests will be called for interview for which no TADA will be provided.