Cadet College Larkana CCL has announced VII & VIII class admission 2022. Recently Cadet College Larkana announce the advertisement in news paper and official website. Now college start accepting online application forms. All those candidates who passed 6th and 7th class and want to get admission in 7th & 8th class they must apply online before due date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not accepted. Now students are able to get online here admission forms, eligibility criteria, last date submission, entry test schedule, result and final merit list of selected candidates.
Cadet College Larkana Admission Dates
Announcement Date: 10th November 2021
Last Date Submission: 7th January 2022
Written test Schedule: 23rd January 2022
Cadet College Larkana CCL Admission 2022 Last Date
The Cadet College Larkana has opened admission in class VII & VIII for session 2022-23. Applications will only be received on prescribed forms. Interested students must submit complete application forms before 7th January 2022. After due date form are not entertained.
CCL Admission 2022 Registration Form
Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria of admission in Cadet College of Larkana they must register them online before due date. CCL is among the high rated cadet college of Pakistan. CCL is currently working in Sindh Province city of Larkana. The main aim of CCL to prepare cadets for Pakistan Army. Online Registration Form
Cadet College Larkana Entry Test Date
Cadet College Larkana is started to establish near Larkana were came in the mind of Prime minister of Pakistan of that time in 1975 Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. Due to some reason this project is not completed & become late. Then on 1992 the project again started & the cadet college Larkana was inaugurated on 1994 by the Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto.
Cadet College Larkana Admission 2022 Registration Form Entry Test Date
Cadet College Larkana Fee Structure 2022
Cadet College Larkana have complete admission procedure and only those candidates get admission who obtain good marks in previous class and pass entry test with good marks. Every year a cadet of 100 class sessions is started in this cadet college to prepare them under the supervision of a major ranked Pak Army Officers. Every student of Pakistan have wish to get admission here.
CCL Admission Required Documents
- Dully filled prescribed admission form
- National Identy card of father/Mother
- Domicile certificate of Father and Mother
- CNIC/ birth certificate or form B.
How to Apply CCL Admission
- Candidates can download application form from ccl.edu.pk/admissions.
- Willing candidates get application form along with the prospectus in against the payment of Rs. 2000/- by hand or Rs.2150/- by post through bank draft from Larkana, Kandhkot, Shahdadkot, Dadu, Sukkur, Ghotki, Jacobabad, Shikarpur, Mirpurkhas, Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar, Nawanshahr, Hyderabad, Gilgit, & Lahore Main Branches.
- Must attach a bank draft of Rs. 2000/- in favor of Cadet College Larkana.
- Late date forms are rejected.
CCL Contact Number
- Address: Cadet College Larkana P.o Box, 40, Sindh Pakistan.
- Phone Number: 074-4080091-96 (Six lines)
- Fax Number: 074-4080460
- Email ID – email@example.com