Competition Commission of Pakistan CCP has announced the latest jobs 2022 for fulfill the vacant position in his department. The completion commission of Pakistan is an independent quasi regulatory, quasi judicial body that helps ensure healthy completion between compares for the benefit of the economy. As a part of organizational development and to strengthen its HR, CCP invites applications from talented selft motivated result oriented and energetic candidates for appointment on regular basis against the following posts Cartels & Trade Abuses, Information System & Technology, Office of Fair Trade, Research, Legal, Office of Registrar and Administration.
Announcement Date: 1st August 2022
Last Date Submission: 12th August 2022
Test Date: Announce Soon
For this purpose Competition Commission of Pakistan conduct the National Testing Service NTS to receive the application form and held the written test of eligible candidates. NTS is conducting recruitment test for these posts and you can download the NTS application form and deposit slip from NTS website or this page below – Required qualification from a recognized institution and relevant work experience requirement are as following. In this page we provide the online application form Roll No Slips Test Date and Answer Key when officially announced. Below we mention complete information related such jobs.
Competition Commission of Pakistan CCP NTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form Roll No Slips Answer Key
- Cartels & Trade Abuses
- Information System & Technology
- Office of Fair Trade
- Office of Registrar and Administration
- Screening and evaluation test for these positions will be conducted under the supervision of the National Testing Service (NTS). For application form submission and other necessary details please visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Application form without original fee deposit receipt will not be entertained. Please refer to the following details for information. Applications directly submitted to Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) will not be entertained.
- Minimum qualification of 16 years of education (HEC approved Local or Foreign universities).
- Post qualification experience of the candidate will be considered in Competition Commission of Pakistan CCP Jobs 2022 NTS.
- The application form shall be carefully filled in by the candidates since the provided information will be considered final for further processing.
- Not fulfilling any of the advertised criteria will exclude the candidate from the recruitment/test process at any stage, the candidate will be responsible for wrong information or late application submission.
- Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only, please note TA/DA will not be admissible to the interviewee.
- Candidate already working in the public sector shall apply through proper channel. Age of candidate shall be determined on the last date of application submission. Up to a maximum of 5 years age relaxation for candidates having experience with Government or regulatory bodies.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill any position or cancel the recruitment process.
- Any candidate who tries to exercise undue influence during the selection process will be disqualified immediately.
How to Apply:
Screening and evaluation test for these positions will be conducted under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS). For application form submission and other necessary details please visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).