|Current Affairs 31st January 2021:
- GDP growth for FY20 revised downwards to 4% form 4.2%.
- DIG Operations Lahore Police Ashfaq Khan complete his service.
- Stashfin Partners with SBM Bank India to Launch Stashfin SBM Card.
- Nepal government awards hydropower project to India’s Satluj jal Vidyut Nigam.
Current Affairs 30th January 2021:
- Istanbul’s airport court offers justice as swift as planes.
- Noman Ali becomes fourth oldest test debutant for Pakistan.
- Pak vs SA: 1st Test Pakistan Trash South Africa by seven wickts.
- France to close borders to all cuntries outside the European Union.
- Spain launches low cost bullet train between Madrid and Barcelona.
Current Affairs 29th January 2021:
- UK Judge allows extradition to Abraaj founder Arif Naqvi to US.
- Blast in Afghanistan Leader of Lashkar e Islam Kills Mangal Bagh.
- Rabada becomes third fastest south africa bowler to scalp 200 test wickets.
- Supreme Court order release Omar Sheikh of prime accused in Daniel Pearl murder.
Current Affairs 28th January 2021:
- ICC announces ICC player of the month award.
- Japan Pushes Back against U.K plan to Boost G-7 Asia Reach.
- New Oil deals in Iraq Carry serious Geopolitical Implications.
- UNSMIL urges unification of Libyan electoral authorities for municipal council election.
Current Affairs 27th January 2021:
- Foreign forces ignore UN’s Libya exit deadline under fragile truce.
- Israel open embassy in united Arab Emirates after normalising ties.
- Indian farm protesters battle police to plant flags at historic Red Fort.
- SpaceX sets record for most spacecraft shuttled to orbit in a single mission.
- Itay’s Prime Minister quits as COVID-19 response splits coalition government.
Current Affairs 26th January 2021:
- Bodoland Territorial Region (BTR) Agreement 1st Anniversary.
- Rear Admiral Abid Hameed takes over as Commander Logistics Pakistan Navy.
- USAs New President Restores Americas Participation In Paris Climate Agreement.
- Pakistan-American Saima Mohsin set to become first federal Muslim women US Attorney.
Current Affairs 25th January 2021:
- Lahore administration demolishes part of Khokhar palace.
- Pak reguses to handover Karima Baloch’s dead body to family.
- Commanders among five terrorists killed in North Waziristan IBOs.
- Bangladesh contingent to lead republic day parade marking 50 years of Liberation.
- Erdogan launches welding of 3rd Milgem warship being constructed for Pakistan Navy.
Current Affairs 24th January 2021:
- Larry King Legendary talk show host dies at 87 years.
- Parakram Diwas be observed in India on 23rd January.
- ITBP wins IHAI National Ice Hockey Championship in Gulmarg.
- topped the India Innovation Index 2020 among major states is Karnataka.
- Indian mathematician Nikhil Srivastava named joint winner of Michael and Sheila Held Prize.
Current Affairs 23rd January 2021:
- India first Porsche studio opens in Delhi.
- Israeli missiles strike Syria’s Hama killing four civilians.
- Mongolian Prime Minister submits resignation after COVID-19 protests.
- South Korean former Olympic skating coach jailed for 10 years over abuse.
Current Affairs 22nd January 2021:
- Largest ever property expo opens today in Peshawar.
- Bangladesh to launch Bangabandhu Satellite-2 in 2023.
- President Biden’s executive order ends Trump’s Muslim travel ban.
- Highway police gun down driver after chasing his car in Faisalabad.
- Coronavirus drug production not affected in fire at world’s largest caccine plant in India.
Current Affairs 21st January 2021:
- Joe Biden to take oath as 46th US President.
- Pakistan successfully test fires Shaheen lll missile.
- PM Imran khan announces 3G/4G services for Waziristan.
- Trailblazer Kamala Harris America’s first women vice president.
Current Affairs 20th January 2021:
- Turkey ratifies free trade deal with Azerbaijan.
- Vote kicks off to select temporary executive in Libya.
- Govt releases judgements against Pakistan in Broadsheet.
- Gen Bilal Akbar appointed new ambassador to Saudi Arabia.
- India vs Australia: First time in 32 years team India breach Fortress Gabba.
Current Affairs 19th January 2021:
- Alex Goldfarb found dead on Pastori Peak.
- Emir of Kuwait accepts resignation of government.
- 8th Death anniversary of Mehnaz Begum observed today.
- China GDP grows at slowest pace in more than four decades.
- Haleem Adil appointed as opposition leader in Sindh Assembly.
Current Affairs 18th January 2021:
- Iran test fires ballistic missiles on targets at sea.
- Pakistan Army ranks 10th amongst powerful army in the world.
- Pakistani American Salman Ahmed joins Joe Bidens foreign policy team.
- Legendary classical musician Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan passes away at 89.
Current Affairs 17th January 2021:
- Nepalese team makes history scales K2 in winter.
- PML-Q elects Tariq Cheema as Secretary General.
- No foreign leader to attend as chief guest on Republic Day 2021 due to Covid-19 situation.
- Human Rights Council Elects Fiji’s Nazhat Shameem Khan as its President for 2021.
Current Affairs 16th January 2021:
- Pervez Musharrafs mother dies in Dubai.
- Pervaiz Elahi elected PML-Q Punjab president.
- South Africa arrive for first Pakistan tour in 14 years.
- Indonesia earthquake kills at least 35, injures hundreds.
- Naeem Bokhari removed as PTV chairman after IHC order.
Current Affairs 15th January 2021:
- Shahera Shahid made Information Secretary.
- IHC restrains Naeem Bukhari form working as PTC Chairman.
- Pak Navy Officers Javed Iqbal, Sohail Arshad, Salman Ilyas promoted as Rear Admiral.
Current Affairs 14th January 2021:
- Imran Khan wis the ICC poll for best captain.
- NCP leader Nawab Maliks son in law arrested in drugs case.
- Nadeem Afzal Chan steps down as PM Imran Khan spokesperson.
- Bangladesh armed forces contingent arrives will join R-Day parade to mark 50 years.
Current Affairs 13th January 2021:
- Turkey court gives cult head Adnan Oktar over 1000 years in jail.
- US President Donald Trump issues emergency declaration in Washington DC.
- Lebanon declares state of emergency as military enforces lockdown.
- FWICE bans Ram Gopal Varma for failing to pay Rs 1 crore in salaries to workers.
- Bangladesh armed forces’ contingent arrives, will join R-Day parade to mark 50 years
Current Affairs 5th January 2021:
- IPS Abhinav Kumar has got extension as Inspector General, Border Security Force (BSF).
- 15 many nation’s Asia Pacific region signed the world’s largest free trade agreement on November 15th, 2021
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has launched ‘Damini’ helpline service for the safety of the women passengers.
- Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has appointed Suresh Chandra Sharma as the chairman of National Medical Commission
Current Affairs 4th January 2021:
- 13 many states does Malaysia have.
- Pakistan country will host OIC foreign ministers meeting 48th CFM Session in 2021.
- Prime Minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern belongs to Labor Party political party.
- Asia Pacific nations signed world’s biggest free trade agreement on 15th November, 2021 date.
Current Affairs 3rd January 2021:
- Australia cricket team is generally known as chokers
- Iskander Mirza was the last Governor General of Pakistan
- The United States has imposed sanctions against Turkey nation for purchasing surface-to-air missiles from Russia.
Current Affairs 2nd January 2021:
- In Asia continent is Japan located
- Saudi Arabia is world biggest oil exporter
- Donkey is symbol of Democrats in US Elections
- Recently turkey was appoint ufuk ulutas new ambassador to Israel
Current Affairs 1st January 2021:
- Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed is the Current Interior Minister of Pakistan
- Johan Fulton Reid, Former New Zealand Cricketer Pass away at 64 Yesra Age.
- KP Provincial Assembly become the first legislative assembly to have approved a resolution in the favor of crypto currencies in Pakistan