District Administration Swat needs applications of eligible candidates having domicile of District Swat for the following regular posts as per prescribed requirements and qualifications. Currently the positions of Assistant, Computer Operator, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Sub Engineer and Record Keeper are vacant. The candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained. District Administration Swat ETEA Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria. The candidates who are interested in District Administration swat and have the domicile of District Swat are eligible for these jobs.
For this ETEA has announced the online application form. The candidates can get online application form on ETEA website or on this page. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post. Last date for submission of online application is 2023. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No Slips on this page.
District Administration Swat ETEA Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may first visit ETEA website and on this page apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application a prescribed UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slips & deposit Rs. 500 as test fee in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission please keep the original deposit slip having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA provision of documents/testimonials with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of forms/before the test.
- Copies of testimonials/documents will however be provided by the short listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.