Latest jobs 2023 are available in District Health Authority Khushab. District Health Authority Khushab has announce Computer Operator, Junior Clerk and Junior Technician jobs 2023 through National Testing Service NTS. District Health Authority held NTS to announce the advertisement and receive the application form from eligible and interested candidates. The candidates who have the require qualification and interested to join District Health Authority Khushab they must download online application form. In this page we provide all the information like eligibility criteria, online application form, Due date of submission form, Roll No Slips, Test Date and Results of candidates on here. Deadline of submission application form Announced Soon.
District Health Authority Khushab appointment will be made on contract basis. The candidates who have nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for these jobs. The appointment will be made on purely merit basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible for such jobs. Below we share all the information of District Health Authority Khushab Jobs 2023.
District Health Authority Khushab NTS Jobs 2023 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria
District Health Authority Khushab NTS Jobs 2023
|Last Date Apply||2022|
|Age Limit||25th to 35th Year|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date||Announce Later|
Junior Clerk jobs 20% quota reserve for District Health Authority Khushab for permanent employees. They did not give application through NTS.
How to Apply:
- Download online application form from NTS website or study.com.pk.
- Candidates who have the domicile of Punjab provinces can also apply.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates shall submit application form with required information’s, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to the NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branched of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll NO. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.