After approving the Government of Pakistan Higher Education Commission has announced the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project Phase ll. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and want to get this scholarship they must apply before the closing date through Online on HEC website. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Apply Online. The applicant who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of any province of Pakistan like Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh and Balochistan. Deserving students who want to continue there education are eligible for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021.
The main purpose of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase ll is to support students belongs to low income families who want to continue their educational careers despite financial difficulties. Both male and female candidates are eligible for this scholarships. It is a program for high achievers from low-income families. Students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas are especially encouraged to apply.
Starting Dates: 5th September 2021
Last Date: 30th October 2021
Apply Online: Click Here
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Apply Online and Selected Candidates List
Benefit of Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021:
- 50,000 Scholarships Annually.
- 200,000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years.
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls.
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Special Preference for disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas.
- Education: Undergraduate
- Gender: Males and Females
- Scholarship Covers: Tuition Fee, Stipend
- Scholarship Duration: Over Four Years
- Deadline: 30 October 2021
- Scholarships Annually: 50,000 Every Year
- Scholarship: 200,000 in four years
- Students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in selected public sector universities
- Applicants who have secured admission on merit fulfilling admission criteria of the respective university
- Ehsaas Scholarship program will offer need-based scholarships to the students of undergraduate degree programs.
- Age limit will be followed as per university regulations for admission at the university
Students already availing any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply
- Students who have secured admission on Self-sustain/Self- support/Self finance evening programs are ineligible
- Distant learning students /programs are ineligible
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is Labourer on a daily-wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach
- undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from outside Front