FPSC invites online application form for Federal Board of Revenue Inspector Inland Revenue Jobs 2023 on behalf of Federal Government. FBR Jobs FPSC Apply Online 2023 Roll No Slip Test Date Syllabus. FPSC has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for FBR. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of all Province of Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir are eligible for these jobs 2023.
Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc. The FBR is looking for high caliber, self motivated and well groomed professionals for the following positions across Pakistan. Interested candidates can get online application forms, eligibility criteria, due date of submission, Test Date, Roll number slip, result and Final merit list of selected candidates. FBR Inspector Inland Revenue FPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll No Slips.
FBR Jobs FPSC Important Dates
Announcement Date: 2nd January 2023
Last Date Submission: 17th January 2023
Test Schedule: 1st Week of February 2023
FBR Jobs 2023 FPSC Apply Online
Candidates must submit complete forms before the closing date. Only online forms are accepted. Incomplete and late submission forms are rejected. After submission the forms candidates must download FPSC Roll Number Slip Online on here by using the CNIC number. When FPSC official announce roll no slip we provided on here as soon as possible.
FBR Jobs FPSC Last Date
The Federal Board of Revenue FBR formerly known as Central Board of Revenue CBR, is a top federal government organization of Pakistan that investigates tax crimes and money-laundering. FBR operates through special Broadening of Tax Base Zones that keep tax evaders under surveillance and perform special tasks for FBR Headquarters.
FBR Jobs 2023 FPSC Advertisement
Posts that are vacant for recruitment purposes. To provide direct quotas in the various field establishments from the Pakistan customs department, part of the federal revenue board. FPSC Custom Inspector Intelligence Officer Jobs 2023 online apply. FBR Inspector Custom Intelligence Officer FPSC advertisements for jobs 2023.
Federal Board of revenue inspector Intelligence officer, Appraising/Valuation officer and APS vacant position 2023 in the Customs department. Two-thirds or Grade “C” Degree from a recognized university with economics, Commerce, Statistics and Accounting. Computer Science, Law, Physics, Chemistry, or Pharmacy as a subject or B.Sc. Engineering in any field.
FBR Jobs FPSC Apply Online 2023 Roll No Slip Test Date Syllabus
How to apply:
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC website or study.com.pk.
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/omission etc.
- Information claimed in online application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience earlier not given in online form are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General instruction to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application required form the applications.
- Those application who do not have access to internet facility are allowed to submit their application on or before the closing date addressed to secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for intimating difficulties in submission of online applications.
- The rate of fee for various posts is BS-16 & 17= Rs 300, BS 18 = Rs. 750/ BS-19= Rs. 1200, BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500.