Federal Government has announced the latest jobs 2022 in Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation through National Testing Service NTS. National Testing Service NTS invites application form the services of qualified, energetic and self motivated candidates for the positions of Computer Operator and Steno Typist. The appointment will be made on regular basis. The vacant positions distributed on provincial or regional quota. FGEHF Steno Typist NTS Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Roll No Slips and Test Dates mention on here. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria they must apply for such post before the closing date is last week of this month 2022.
The candidates who are interested they must download online application form online on this page. Here we provide online form, Bank Challan, Eligibility Criteria and procedure of submission application forms. NTS review the application form and announce the roll no slips of eligible candidates. The candidates who are eligible for written test they can download Roll No Slips on this page.
FGEHF Steno Typist NTS Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll No Slips
Housing is a basic and fundamental human need. Today, there is a virtual housing crisis in the country. Rapid population growth, overcrowding, shortage of supply, aging housing stock, development of slums and Katchi Abadis, sera city of land and lack of financial resources has further aggravated the situation. Pakistan is the seventh-most populist country in the world. According to the report census, its population is 207.7 million and has grown at the rate of 2.4 percent per year in the intercensal period. Its urban population, on the other hand, has grown at the rate of 2.7 percent per year during the same period and is estimated at 75.5 million.
- Computer Operator
- Steno Typist
Qualification for Computer Operator:
- Second class Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or Economics or statistics.
- Diploma in computer application form any recognized institute.
- 2-3 years experience in computer programming.
Qualification for Steno typist:
- Intermediate second class with 80/40 wpm in short hand and typing respectively (Urdu). Computer literate preferably with 2 years experience.
- All the recruitment will be observed as per establishment division’s policy on website and vide office memorandum.
- Employees of Government/Semi Government Bodies/Corporation should forwar their application through proper channel.
- General age relaxation of 5 years shall be allowed as per government rules.
- NO TA/DA shall be applicable.
How to apply:
- Interest candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria may visit NTS website or Study.com.pk for application submission.
- Candidates are required to submit online application form.