Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the schedule of CSS Competitive Examination 2022. It is good news for those candidates who are waiting for such a schedule. Apply online well before 3rd November 2022 and send a hard copy of the online application along with all required documents to reach FPSC headquarters well before 13th November 2022. CSS Competitive Exam 2022 is planned to be held with effect from Thursday 18th February 2022. For our visitors on this page, we provided the eligibility criteria complete schedule Fee structure, syllabus, paper pattern test date and free online test for the preparation of the FPSC CSS Exams 2022 written test.
FPSC CSS Exams 2022 Important Dates:
Announcement Date: 4th October 2022
Apply Online Start: 3rd November 2022
Last Date: 13th November 2022
FPSC CSS Exams 2022
Both male and female aspirants including special persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degrees and ages between 21 to 30 years as of 31st December 2022 are eligible to apply. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories motioned in Rule 6 of CSS competitive examination rules subject to fulfillment of stipulated conditions.
FPSC CSS 2022 Syllabus
All the interested candidates can apply for CSS examination 2022 online now. The hard copy of the online filled application form along with all other required documents must be submitted to the authorized department till the due date. This is just an initial announcement made by the Federal Public Service Commission and a more formal advertisement for inviting application for registration purposes will be issued during the end of September this year.
FPSC CSS Exams 2022 Apply Online Schedule Important Dates
CSS Exam Schedule 2022
|Advertisement for application||4th November 2022|
|Receipt of online application||3rd to 13th November 2022|
|Hard Copy of form with requisite||13th November 2022|
|Cut-off date for determining eligibility||31st December 2022|
|Commencement of CSS Exam||18th February 2022|
Subjects for Written Examination:
- The examination will include the following subjects and each subject will carry the marks shown against it.
- There will be two papers of 100 marks each of the subjects which carry 200 marks. In other subjects there will be one paper. Each paper will be of 3 hours duration.
- The candidates should expect some objective type questions (MCQs) in compulsory and optional papers except in the papers of essay, applied mathematics and pure mathematics.
- A Guideline of the syllabus of the subjects in alphabetical order is given in Annex B to these rules.
- The three papers of general knowledge (GK-I, GK-II and GK-III) are to be passed collectively by scoring 120 marks out of 300.
FPSC CSS Exams 2022 Test Center
- D. G. Khan
CSS Subject Marks Detail
|2||English (Precis and omposition)||100|
a. General Science and Ability 100
b. Current Affairs 100
c. Pakistan Affairs 100
|4||Islamic Studes or Comparative Study of Major Religions (for Non Muslims)||100|
CSS Exams Result 2022
Mcqs are to be attempted on computerized OMR Answer Sheet Where as subjective questions are to be attempted on Answer Book.