Federal Directorate of Education has announced the latest jobs 2023 through Federal Public Service Commission. The Ministry of Federal Education (Federal Directorate of Education) advertised Assistant Professor positions through FPSC in the most recent FPSC advertisement. The posts are open to all Pakistani citizens based on a certain percentage of places. Go through the entire page on Parco Pakistan for full details to understand the full advertisement. The jobs are available for History, Islamiat, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Physics and Political Science, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu, Zoology, Economics, English, Applied Psychology, Botany, Chemistry & Computer Science subjects. For more information on challans, an application form for challan check out the post until the close.
Important Dates FPSC Jobs
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date Test Schedule.
- Announcement Date: 5th October 2023
- Last Date Submission: 23rd October 2023
FPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023 Apply Online
All applications must be submitted online through FPSC website. Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/omission etc. No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants. FPSC invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates for appointments on regular basis. In this page candidates can get online FPSC application forms, eligibility criteria, Roll Number Slips, Test Dates and Interview schedule on here. Candidates who fulfill criteria they must submit online forms before the closing date. Click Here
Related Topic: FPSC SST Male Female Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll No Slips
Fpsc jobs 2023 registration online login
In Pakistan, civil workers are hired and assigned to various federal government agencies by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC). Administrative, technical, and professional openings are only few of the categories covered by FPSC’s annual job postings. Competition for FPSC jobs is fierce, and applicants must meet stringent requirements to even be considered.
In order to apply for FPSC positions in 2023, you will need to create a login account on the FPSC website and register online. Simple questions about yourself, your schooling, and your work history are all that are needed to get started. After signing up, you’ll have access to job postings that are a good fit for your skillset and experience level.
FPSC Jobs 2023 Registration Online Test Date Bank Challan
Procedure to Apply:
- All applicants must be submitted online through the FPSC website.
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/omission etc.
- Information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience earlier not given in online form are considered an afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims not be accepted.
- Detailed general instructions/guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- The rate of fee for various posts is BS-16 & 17 = Rs.300/-, BS 18 = Rs. 750/, BS-19 = Rs.1200/ BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500.