Every year Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute offers admissions to undergraduate and graduate/post graudate studies in wide array of programs. Admission applications are managed by the admissions & examination office. Admission application and scholarship/financial assistance application can only be submitted online through official website or on this page. GIKI University BS Programs Admission 2021 Apply Online Test Schedule. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI) is a private research university located in Topi KPK.
It was established in 1988. It is one of the leading engineering university in Pakistan. The aim of the university is to provide quality education to its students. Their fee structure is quite high due to the quality of education and facilities GIK provides. For the students who cannot afford the expenses GIK also have the facility of need based scholarship. Candidates who want to secure admission in GIK should give their best.
GIKI University BS Programs Admission 2021 Apply Online Test Schedule
Final Merit List Checked Online: Click Here
GIKI Entry Test Pattern
- Mathematics 30 MCQs
- Physics 30 MCQs
- English 20 MCQs
- Total Marks: 200 Marks
- Time Allowed: 120 Minutes
- Correct Answer: 2.5 Marks
- Incorrect Answer: -1 (in Pysics and Math only)
- Not Attempted: 0 Marks
Schedule for Admission 2021:
Deadline of submission application: Announce Soon
Last Date of payment of processing Fee: Mention Not
Admission Entry Test Date: Not Announce Yet
Semester Start: Soon
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering i.e Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) with Additional Mathematics and 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- A-Level in three subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with D or above grade each in Mathematics & Physics and O-Level in eight subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies & Pakistan Studies) for local applicants and in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science) for those applying from abroad.
- American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with Mathematics (with Calculus), Physics and Chemistry with 60% or above marks, as per IBCC equivalence formula, each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- Sc. (Mathematics & Physics) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- Three years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in relevant technology from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.