The Higher Education Commission HEC has announced Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme Phase-III for Pakistani and Azad Jammu and Kashmir nationals. According to HEC, the applications had been invited from PhD degree holders of HEC recognized local or international universities. The candidate must be a regular employee of public/private sector HEC recognized university /DAI or public sector Research & Development organization recognized by Pakistani Council of Science & Technology, it mentioned. On here we share online application forms, eligibility criteria, last date of submission forms and selected candidates list.
Post Doc Phase lll Important Dates
Fellowship Phase lll 2022 Apply Online
Applicants are required to submit online application through research.hec.gov.pk. Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM transfer Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. The fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited A/C No. 1742-7900 1334-01. Click Here
The candidates are directed to submit online applications through research hec.gov.pk. For further information the applicants may visit www.hec.gov.pk/site/postdoc. HEC also announced 15th April 2022 as deadline for the submission of applications.
HEC Post Doc Fellowship 2022
Higher Education Commission HEC has announced the Post Doc Fellowship program 2022 for Pakistan National and International students. Those candidates who completed their PhD degree they are eligible for Doc Fellowship program 2022.
HEC Post PhD Experience 2022
Candidates must have minimum qualification PhD in the relevant field form HEC recognized University and 5 years post PhD teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University. Applicants who did not such experience are not eligible for Post Doc fellowship program 2022.
HEC Phase 3 Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Pakistani/AJK nationals
- D. degree holder from HEC recognized local or international university.
- Must be a regular employee of public/private sector HEC recognized university/DAI or public sector R&D organization (recognized by Pakistan Council of Science & Technology).
- Must not have availed any post-doctoral fellowship before.
- Must not be more than 45 years of age on the closing date5 years work experience in Pakistan after completion of foreign PhD.
- Must have a placement letter in the top 200 QS World Ranking universities/ research institutes from a relevant supervisor.
- Must have acquired requisite qualification on or before the closing date
HEC Post Doctoral Fellowship Phase lll 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
Fellowship Phase lll How to apply
- Applicants are required to submit online application through research.hec.gov.pk.
- Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM transfer 1000/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. The fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited A/C No. 1742-7900 1334-01.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be processed. SAVED applications will not be considered.
- Please visit www.hec.gov.pk/site/postdoc for detailed information.
- The application will be processed on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicant. In case of any error/omission and misrepresentation, HEC reserves the right to reject the application at any stage.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process at any stage without assigning any reason.