Application are invited from the eligible candidates having domicile of the districts falling under the jurisdiction of Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum & Chakwal for engagement as daily wager on temporary basis (Audit Assistant) initially for a period of six months on 89 days spell basis extendable on performance and need basis. The applicants who have interest in IESCO and fulfill the eligibility criteria for Audit Assistant Jobs they must apply before the closing date. All the information of IESCO Audit Assistant Jobs 2022 provided on here.
IESCO Jobs 2022 Important Dates:
Announcement Date: 22nd September 2022
Last Date: 7th October 2022
Test Date: Not Announce Yet
IESCO Jobs 2022 Application form:
Application form for IESCO Audit Assistant Jobs 2022 download online on this page or visit official website of IESCO. Online application forms, eligibility criteria, test schedule and other more details available on IESCO official website. Those candidates who have required qualification and experience they must apply before closing date. Online Registration Forms
Test Schedule IESCO Audit Assistant Jobs 2022 :
Islamabad Electric Supply Company conduct the written test of eligible candidates on announce schedule. IESCO accept the form and announced the test schedule of candidates for written test. Applicants must make source they appear in written test on announce dates otherwise they considered rejected candidates.
IESCO Audit Assistant Jobs 2022 Merit List:
IESCO conduct the written test and announced the merit list of candidates for final process for interview. Therefore, the merit list is prepared on the Merit-cum-seat availability basis. In this page we share all the information of candidates share on this page.
IESCO Audit Assistant Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Last Date Interview Schedule
How to Apply IESCO Jobs 2022:
- Applications shall only be accepted through online application proforma available on IESCO website. Applicants should save their application number shown on submission of application on website. No application submitted through postal service/mail/fax/by hand shall be entertained.
- Applicants having practical computer knowledge will preferred.
- Recruitment criteria will be based on following parameters:
- Academic qualification record: 80% obtained in Matric, Intermediate and graduation with the weights of 20% for Matric and 30% of intermediate and 50% for graduate level x 80% marks.
- Interview 20% marks.
- Top 45 candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply.