CM Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mahmood Khan will inaugurate the Insaaf Rozgar Scheme for help end unemployment and poverty in the terrorism affected areas of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The loans will help youth from the merged districts in establishing own businesses, thereby not only providing them with a sustainable means of livelihood but also stirring economic activities which will help generate employment for people. An official handout said the chief minister provided the letters to youth from different tribal districts, including Kurram, Bajaur, Dara Adamkhel, Khyber and Frontier Region Kohat. In this page we share all the information of Insaf Rozgar Scheme 2021 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Deadline of submission application form and more updates provided on here.
Insaf Rozgar Scheme KPK 2021 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
The sanction letters were also provided to female youth from the tribal districts who intend to initiate businesses. The youth had submitted applications for initiating businesses such as general stores, solar and battery shops, cosmetics, cloth business, establishing photostat shops, shoe shops, utensil shops, cold beverages, honey business, tailor shops, mobile repairing, stationery and sports shops.
District and Branch Details
|Bajaur||Khair Islamic Banking|
|North Waziristan, FR Bannu||Bannu|
|South Waziristan||Tank Islamic Banking|
|FR Peshawar||Garhi Qamar Din Ring Road|
|FR Kohat||Dara Adam Khail|
|FR D.I.Khan||D.I.Khan Islamic Banking|
|FR Lakki Marwat||Lakki Marwat Islamic Banking|
|FR Tank||Tank Islamic Banking|
To download Appplication form please: Click here
To Download Guarantor’s verification form please: Click here
Eligibility for the Scheme:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of newly merged districts including erstwhile frontier regions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Age Limit 18-50 years.
- Applicant shall be resident on the provided address since last two years. (This condition does not apply to temporary displace persons).
- All the inficiduals who are either jobless or need assistance in their business expansion are eligible for the loan to pursue the workable and achievable goals.
- The applicant should neither be a servant of any government or semi government organization nor receiving education as regular students in any educational institution.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter or has remained a defaulter of any Bank/Financial Institution.
- Applicant has not received any loan under any govt scheme previously.
- Applications will be dealt on First Come First Serve Basis.