The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is pleased to announce that calls for scholarship applications for the year 2023 are now open. The deadline for submissions of applications is February 28th 2023. Islamic Development Scholarship is the Largest Fully Funded Scholarship for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD, Post Doctoral Degree Programs as well as Vocational Training. There is No Application Fee Charged by the IsDB Scholarship.
All the Expenses will be covered by the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship. All students can get interest-free loans to work for their countries or communities. Moreover, after graduation, students need to fulfill their obligations and gain employment full time. Candidates would get admission in one of the public or government universities in their own country or IsBD member country. ISDB Scholarship 2023 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Selection Process mention below.
ISDB is funding the following Scholarship Programmes for citizens from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim communities worldwide:
- Undergraduate Programme
- Master’s Programme
- PhD Programme and Post-doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB-ISFD for Vocational Education & Training (VET)
- Bachelor studies for the IsDB 21 Least Developed Member Countries (LDMCs)
The aim of the scholarship programmes is to foster technology and knowledge sharing among its Member Countries and Muslim communities in non-Member Countries and to empower communities and achieving national and global development plans including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarship programmes are in partnership with Cambridge, Oxford and Queen Mary University in London, United Kingdom, as well as Copenhagen University in Denmark and McGill University in Canada.
ISDB Scholarship 2023 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Selection Process
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Covers
Islamic Development scholarship covers the following benefits and entitlements:
- All academic expenses
- Living allowances
- Health Insurance
- Round trip air-tickets to and from the place of study
- Conference Participation allowance
- Scientific Paper preparation allowance
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship program
- Students and scholars of the following levels can apply:
- Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- Master Scholarship Programme
- D. Scholarship Programme
- Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB/ISFD Scholarship Programme for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Joint Programme with The World Academy of Science (TWAS) in Trieste, Italy for Sustainability Science, Technology and Innovation
How to Apply:
- Applications can be submitted online at https://isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com/s-login.jsp
- The deadline of apply for the IDSP program is 28th February 2023.
- Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained.
- Only online application forms are accepted.