Pakistan Air Force PAF has now announced multiple jobs opportunities for civilians. PAF is inviting hardworking Pakistani personnel to various job vacancies. Both Male and female candidates from all over Pakistan are encouraged to apply for these jobs. The candidates who have the domicile of Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtun Khwa, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jamu Kashmir are eligible for Pakistan Air Force Civilians Jobs 2021. So if you want to join Pak Air Force PAF at any of the mentioned positions and fulfill the eligibility criteria related to it you get registered for the written entry test online through the official website of PAF.
Candidates are requested to check their eligibility from the criteria mentioned below. These jobs are for men and women both even for those who are having their children, widows of died government employees or retired. A candidate’s selection will be done after careful and multiple selection procedure. It is compulsory for all the candidates to meet requirements of announced criteria as no relaxation related to it will be given to anyone and any applicant failing to fulfill these condition will not be allowed to become part of the recruitment process.
Join PAF As Civilian 2021 Online Registration Eligibility Criteria Final Merit List
Join Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2021
|Last Date Apply||20th April 2021|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date||Click Here|
- Candidates can apply for the available posts in two ways, either by online or by visiting the PAF selection center.
- PAF will review each candidate then will call for an intelligence test other than MT Driver, Cook, and Firefighter.
- After the intelligence test, a practical test will also be conducted in the field applied for.
- Only those who successfully pass these tests will be called in for Interviews.
- After interviews, a medical check-up will be done at the Air Head Quarters Selection Board.
- Only those who pass all their tests will be hired for their designated posts in different PAF offices in Pakistan.