Latest Jobs in Pakistan Navy 2022 are announced today for those who are passionate to be part of Pakistan Navy and wanted to serve the nation. Sailor Jobs in Pak Navy 2022 are announced for which applications are invited from the residents of Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan Male individuals. There are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the eligible candidates and detailed eligibility criteria can be examined from the following image posted below. Now all of the applicants can easily join pak navy as sailors through (S) Batch C-2022. From here on we will provide you complete details regarding online registration for Pakistan Navy Jobs (S) Batch C-2022.
Announcement Date: 2nd October 2022
Last Date Submission: 16th October 2022
Test Schedule: Last Week of this month
The candidates who are interested in Pakistan Navy and want to join they must register themselves online before 26 March 2022. Only online application are invited. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained. Pak Navy Online Registration
All of the interested personnel are required to check out the detailed information for the available posts. The current job posts are for Men only. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible for these posts. The marital status of the candidates must be “Single”. Age relaxation and Marks relaxation can also be given but under certain circumstances which are mentioned in the advertisement below.
Minimum Matriculation with science is mandatory for the advertised designation. This is a great opportunity which will give you a perfect career leading to serve in the Marien or Technical Branches where individuals will be offered the various number of perks and incentives including free medical for self and family. They will also offer handsome salaries along with other privileges and allowances.
Pakistan Navy offers a job as a sailor in the Marine branch. The application process starts on 2nd October, 2022. The last date to submit the application is 16th October, 2022. Online applications will be accepted through Pak Navy’s official recruitment website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Eligible Candidates are required to visit the Pak Navy website for registration. All applicants are required to read the instructions given on the registration slip and prepare accordingly. The exams shall be conducted through the computerized testing process. The test shall comprise Intelligence, English, Math, Physics, Chemistry, and General Knowledge. The candidates shall be informed about their test centers, date, and time through SMS.
New Join Pak Navy as Sailor Batch 2023-A Online Registration at joinpaknavy.gov.pk is started on 2 October 2022 and will continue till 16 October 2022. Males & females are eligible for Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 Batch according to the criteria. Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2023-A advertisement is published in Newspaper. These Pak Navy Jobs 2022 for Sailors are in different branches. Pakistan Navy Matric Jobs 2022 is open for all Pakistani nationals.
Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor 2022 Registration Online Physical Test Candidate Final Merit List
Join Pak Navy Through A-2022 :
- (Wi Tech-II (OD)
- Wi Tech-I (AB),
- L Wi Tech (LDG),
- Wi A-IV (PO)
- For Technical Post Matriculation in Science with 65% Marks
- For Marine Post Matriculation in Science or Arts with 60% Marks
- 16 to 20 age
- 17 to 21 age
- For Technical Post: 5’4″ Inches (162.5 cm)
- For Marine Post: 5’6″ Inches (167.5 cm)
- DAE/B.Tech/B.Tech Hons. /B.Sc and relevant experience holders
Candidates must be single.
- Must have height of at least 5 (152.4 cm).
How to Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs:
- Registration for the program starts form September 01 to November 17, 2022.
Interested candidates must visit the official site of Pak Navy i.e. joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- All the applicants are requested to bring in Rs.100/- as test fee on the entry test day or should sent postal order on the name of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarters Islamabad.
- All the applicants have give a mandatory Intelligence test on 26th March 2022 at 8:00 am
- For applicants with matriculation in science background will have test on: English, Math, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge.
- For applicants with matriculation in Arts background will have test on: English, General Math, General Science and General Knowledge.