Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced the KP Digital Internship Program 2021 for those candidates who have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board the only department working for the improvement in IT Sector in KPK Province and it is operated by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Today this department has announced the latest opportunity for the KP’s Youth to step forward to gain knowledge to polish up their skills in the IT Sector and for this purpose applications are invited from the Masters/Bachelors qualified individuals for the KP Digital Internship Program 2021 which is going to carried out at KPITB IT Parks ( Abbottabad & Peshawar).
Announcement Date: 1st February 2021
Last Date Submission: 7th February 2021
The internship program will be for such individuals wanted to build up their career in Software Hoses and Cell Centers and during this program Rs. 14,000/- Per Month Stipend will be offered to the selected individuals to carry out their expenses during this program. So, those who are interested to apply are suggested to read the following eligibility criteria and terms & conditions and then apply confidently. Individuals from Punjab wanted to apply for an internship program the SNGPL Internship is available to apply.
KP IT Paid Internship Program 2021 Apply Online Peshawar Abbottabad
A large number of students graduate each year from KP universities. However, they are unable to secure jobs due to the lack of the required skills set that are sought by the employers. General market trend shows that companies usually prefer to hire professionally experienced candidates who allure the employer with their skill sets, capabilities and experiences and they are expected to bring returns on investments and add value to organizations, so fresh graduates remain jobless. Under digital skills and digital economy strategy of KPITB, an internship program is proposed to provide an opportunity to IT, CS and ICT graduates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa so that they may develop their professional and technical skills and become capable to earn jobs based on those skills.
The candidates who are interested in such internship program and have the required qualification they must apply online before the closing date. candidates register themselves online by using this link. Click Here
- Monthly stipend of PKR 14000
- Capacity building of youth to compete in Global ICT markets
- Internship duration 6 months.
For software houses:
- Masters Degree at least 16 years of education in IT. Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other ICT related field.
For Call Centers:
- Bachelors Degree at least 14 years of education in any discipline.
- Applicants must have a domicile o Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Newly Merged Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Applicants that graduated in the last 3 years (after 30th December 2017) are eligible to apply.
- Fresh graduates may also apply by submitting their final year transcript.
- Applicants that already have Post-qualification work experience are not eligible.
- Applicants that have already availed of KPITB’s Digital Internship are not eligible
- For more details visit: www.kpitb.gov.pk or contact: 091-9219505
How to Apply:
- Applicants register themselves to the KP official website or www.study.com.pk
- After building the profile, the candidate will be eligible to apply.
- Applicants fill the application form required for jobs.
- Incomplete and misguide information will be not entertained.
- Applicants must apply within dates, after the due date the application form will be not entertained.