Revenue and Estate Department Jobs 2021 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Interview Schedule and Final Merit list of selected candidates download online. Revenue Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites application forms from suitable and hard working candidates for filling the vacant positions in his department. The candidates who have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa both male and female are eligible for these jobs. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria they must download online forms and criteria online on this page and submit head quarter before the closing date. Kp Revenue & Estate Department Jobs 2021 Online Application Forms Test Date Check Online. Incomplete and application submission after due date are not considered. The appointment will be made on contract basis which extendable satisfaction performance.
Kp Revenue & Estate Department Jobs 2021 Online Application Forms Test Date
- Announcement Date: 4th April 2021
- Last Date Submission: 20th April 2021
Online Application Forms:
Interested candidates can apply by sending the applications clearly indicating position and location applied for along with attested copies of educational documents, experience certificates, domicile and CNIC to the KPK Revenue Department. Candidates download online application forms and send to head office before the 20th April 2021. Online Registration Forms
KP Revenue and Estate Department Jobs Interview Schedule provided on here. The candidates who successfully submit complete forms before the due date and eligible for vacant position called for interview through SMS or call later. Candidates appear in the interview with original documents and other necessary documents. When department announce the interview dates we share on this page.
Kp Revenue & Estate Department Jobs 2021 Online Application Forms Test Date Merit List
Vacant Positions Details:
- Software Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer
- E-Stamp Forensic Specialist
- Network Engineer
- Diary Dispatch
- Naib Qasid
How to apply:
- Interested applicants should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the due date
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete forms shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.