Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Communication and Works Department has announced the latest jobs 2022 through ETEA. The Government of KPK is inviting applications form the residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fill the vacant position of Communication and Works Department on regular basis. The candidates who are interested in such jobs and fulfill the criteria they must apply online before the closing date through ETEA. In this page we share ETEA application form, Eligibility criteria, last date, roll number slip, test schedule, results and Final Merit list of selected candidates.
ETEA Registration Forms Online
Candidates who fulfill the criteria of Communication and Work Department Jobs 2022 they must register themselves online through link mention below. Only online application forms are entertained. Incomplete and late submission forms are rejected. Apply Online Through ETEA
ETEA Test Roll Number Slips
The candidates who submit complete forms before the closing date and eligible for written test can download their roll number slip online on here. ETEA has announced the roll number slips of eligible candidates. Candidates download their roll number slips by using CNIC number. Download Roll Number Slip Online
KPK Communication and Works Department ETEA Jobs 2022 Result
The applicants who download their roll number slips and physical appear in the written test which held on announced schedule. The candidates who physical appear in the written test check their result on this page when official announced. Check Online ETEA Test Result
KPK Communication and Works Department ETEA Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll No Slip Merit List
- Auto CAD Operator
How to apply ETEA
- Interested applicants are requested to visit the ETEA website to download the Challan Form & Apply Online.
- The availability of the Online Application Form is from mention dates.
- Candidates should deposit the Application Processing Fee of Rs.500/- on the given Challan Form available on the website.
- Applications without application processing fees are not acceptable.
- Candidates should bring a soft copy of online applications at the time of test/interview.