Primary and Secondary Education Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced the latest jobs of SST for filling the vacant positions. The candidates who are interested in the education department and also fulfill the criteria must apply such jobs before the closing date. After approving the government education department singed the contract with NTS to announced the advertisement and collect the form from eligible candidates. Both male and female candidates are eligible for SST Jobs 2021. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who want to join Primary and Secondary Education department and fulfill the eligibility criteria. There required qualification for such jobs in Masters, BSc, Graduation, and Intermediate. Those applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the SST jobs 2021.
Announcement Date: 1st November 2021
Last Date Submission: 23rd November 2021
Education Department has signed the contract with NTS to announced the application form and Bank Challan. Interested candidates can download online application form and bank challan on here. Click Here
Roll Number Slips:
Applicants who submit complete application form before the closing date and eligible for written test can download online roll number slips on here. Click Here
Vacant Post Summary:
Detail of vacant position of district vise provided on here. Click Here
Test Preparation Mcqs:
NTS conduct the written test to check the ability of candidates. For this purpose in this page we provide online test preparation mcqs free. Applicants attempt out test on daily basis and improve your general knowledge ability.
Candidates who participate in the NTS written test can check their result online on this page. Click Here
KPK Elementary and Secondary Education Department Jobs 2021 NTS Application Form Download Online
- SST Biology
- SST Physicas
- SST General
Qualification For Elementary and Secondary Education:
- Master in Relevant Subject
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to fill the online application form from the below website.
- All of the eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online by filling out the application form available on the National Testing Website (NTS) nts.org.pk
- Applicants are then required to deposit a test fee of Rs.500/- in any branch of HBL, Meezan or ABL.
- The bank challan can also be downloaded from the NTS website.
- Applicants are then required to attach a copy of paid challan along with a copy of CNIC, 2 passports sized photographs and sent through courier mail to NTS on the address mentioned on the application form.
- All of those candidates who are willing to apply for more than 1 post are required to submit separate application form for each post.
- The written test details will be told to the eligible candidates through NTS website and Roll No. Slips will be dispatched to the candidates mentioned address at least 1 week before the test date.
- Incomplete and late application forms will be rejected.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for test or interviews.
- For more information, we request you to please refer to the advertisement attached below.