Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government applications are invited for the below mentioned position form Domicile holder of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa fulfilling the different post. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa signed with National Testing Service NTS to receive the application form from eligible and interested candidates for vacant positions of Employees Social Security Institution. Now NTS issue the application form the interested candidates can download online application form on this page. The organization is looking for educated, experienced and hardworking candidates from Pakistani national.
Also Candidates get online Roll Number Slips when officially announced. The appointment of these posts is on contract basis for the period of 2 years. Interested candidates first carefully read the complete instruction and details for the following posts.
We are pleased to inform you that visit such a most reliable platform in order to get complete preparation mcqs with answer on here. Online mcqs type quiz has been dispatched for NTS written test. Just attempt the quiz for rehearsal within specific tie as designed. These test improve your general knowledge ability for written test of NTS.
KPK Employees Social Security Institution Jobs 2023 NTS Test Preparation Mcqs
ESSI Jobs 2023 NTS Test Preparation:
- Medical Officer (Anaesthesia) (Male/Female)
- Medical Officer (Male)
- Women Medical Officer
- Computer Operator
- Graduate to Post Graduate from HEC recognized institute/ university.
- Minimum experience should be 01 years in the relevant field.
- Diploma in the relative field from a recognized institute with three years’ service.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to submit their application on prescribed form along with deposit slip, photocopies of academic certificates, transcript, CNIC, and photograph to the NTS headquarter Islamabad.
- Government employees must send their application through proper channel.
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk. Candidates must submit test fees of Rs. 460 through fee slip available on the website.