Vacancies in Peshawar Commission Khyber Pakhtunkhwa health is initially invited to educated and highly motivated candidates (both in men and women for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Udas or on the basis of agreements). Many committees in commission committee need experienced and professional staff for more than 100 vacancies available in their sector. From MP-II to BP 06, publications are available. As Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, only candidates are entitled to these jobs and have a 3-year contract in the following positions. But the term of the agreement has been shown or expanding according to the department’s requirements.
At these positions, the Human Rights Manager, Manager of Licensing and Registration, Finance Manager, Managing Registrar, Licensing, Patient Manager, Complaint Manager’s Manager, Clinical Governance and Quality Control, Legal Officer and Investment Manager, Network Administrator / System Officer M & E, Human Resource Officer, Data Analyst, Public Information Officer, Graphic Designer / Web, Human Resource Assistant, Shop Assistant, Assistant Complaints, Assistant Patient Rights, Assistant Medical and Quality Management, Office Assistant, Senior Secretary, Junior employee and driver Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Healthcare Commission is providing equal opportunities and therefore, candidates between men and women are eligible for jobs.
KPK Health Care Commission Jobs 2022 Online Application Form Download
- Director Licensing & Registration
- Manager Finance
- Manager HR
- Manager Licensing and Registration
- Manager Patient Rights
- Manager Complaints
- Manager Clinical Governance & Quality Assurance
- Legal & Investigation Officer
- Network / System Administrator
- M & E Officer
- HR Officer
- Data Analyst
- Public Information Officer
- Web / Graphic Designer
- HR Assistant
- Procurement Assistant
- Complaints Assistant
- Patient Rights Assistant
- Clinical Governance & Quality Assurance Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk
How to Apply:
- After checking out the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement below, all the candidates are requested to send the Application form with CV’s, and along with following Attested documents: CNIC, Domicile, Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, etc.
- The application form can be downloaded from KPHCC website hoc.gkp.pk
- A bank draft of Rs.1000/- for the position listed Serial No. 1-7 and Rs.500/- for the position listed Serial No. 8-23 in favor of “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission” must be attached with the application forms. Please Note that Processing Fee is Non-Refundable.
- For more information such as eligibility criteria and required age limit kindly check out the official advertisement attached below.