Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government has announced the new jobs in Health Department. Independent Monitoring Unit is now requesting application for the field positions form suitable candidates having domicile of newly merged districts mention below. IMU contract signed with National Testing Service NTS to announced the advertisement and collect the application form from eligible candidates. Now NTS start the collecting online application form. Both male and female candidates are eligible for such jobs. The candidates who have the domicile of KPK they must apply before the closing date.
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has earmarked quick impact projects for extension to the newly merged districts of erstwhile FATA including independent monitoring Unit of health department. IMU Collect real time date to track progress against priority health system indicators and coordinates with all the relevant stakeholders at the provincial and district level. The monitoring & support system has enabled provincial and district governments to effectively monitor service delivery.
KPK Independent Monitoring Unit IMU Jobs 2023 NTS Application Form Roll No Slips
KPK Independent Monitoring Unit IMU Jobs 2023 NTS Application Form
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Due Date||Announce Soon
|Test Date||Not Announced|
|Roll No Slips||Click Here|
How to Download:
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee is Rupees 500/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply.
- Male candidates must have valid LTV License at the time of selection. With out valid LTV they will be not considered for further process.
- The department has the right to increase or decrease posts or cancel the recruitment process.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.