Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following projects based positions on purely fixed pay and contractual basis. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria they must apply such jobs before the closing dates. In this page we share eligibility criteria, online application form, closing date, Test Schedule and selected candidate list for interview. Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentary proved. Incomplete/unclear application form or attached documents with missing information will not be accepted. KPK Information Technology Board Jobs 2023 Apply Online Interview Schedule mention on here. Below we provided all the information of KPITB Jobs 2023.
KPK Information Technology Board Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Network Instructor
- Junior Pen Testing Officer
- Junior Programmer
- Project Assistant
- Junior Project Assistant
- District Trainer/Monitoring Officer
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals may visit www.assami.kp.gov.pk further details and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload the prerequisite documents.
Other terms & Conditions:
- Candidates shall be required to appear for a written test.
- Candidates qualifying the written test shall be subsequently screened for relevancy in terms of education and experience.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentary proved. Documents for unclaimed entries will not be entertained later on.
- Incomplete/unclear application form or attached documents with missing information will not be accepted.
- KBITB reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application by giving cogent reasons.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- The candidates shall being their original degrees, CNIC and experience certificate when appearing for the interview.