KPK STVET NTS Jobs 2024 Application Form Last Date Test Schedule. Applicants are invited on the prescribed form for the following positions Chief Master Trainer, Master Trainer, Trainer, VC & JP Officer, NSIS Officer, Monitoring & Evaluatin Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, Computer Operator, Personal Assistant and Librarian in KPK STVET Centre of excellence Hayatabad from the bonafide residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The appointment shall be made purely onn contract basis for a period of One year with six months as probation period. The contract shall be renewed yearly on the basis of good performance. Application forms and detailed criteria are available on this page which must be read carefully before applying for any position.
Youth engagement in demand driven skillful training in sync with the market based technology for improved employ-ability and meaningful contribution to the socioeconomic development of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The overall objective of the Technical Education and Vocational Training policy is to provide the economy with qualified and competitive workers and to train citizens able to participate in sustainable growth and poverty reduction by ensuring training opportunities to all social groups without discrimination. The main objectives of National Skill Strategy are: Providing Relevant Skills for Industrial and Economic Development, Improve Access, Equity and Employ ability, Assuring Quality. KPK STVET NTS Jobs 2024 Application Form Last Date.
NTS will charge Rs. 550 per application for each post form the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed fee slip in any online branch of HBL, UBL, ABL and MCB. The application forms will not be accepted after the closing date of the advertisement.
KPK System of Technical & Vocational Education & Training NTS Jobs 2024 Application Form
Download Vacant Position Detail: Click Here
Download Application Form A: Click Here
Download Application Form B: Click Here
Download Application Form C: Click Here
Download Application Form D: Click Here
Terms and Condition:
- NTS will charge Rs.550/-per application for each post from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip in any online branch of HBL, UBL, ABL and MCB.
- Candidate applying for more than one post shall deposit separate fee for each post to NTS Head Office, Plot#96, Street#4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The application forms will NOT be accepted after the closing date of the advertisement.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form completely and correctly. The information provided by every candidate for all the advertised posts will be considered final and no changes in the application form will be entertained once submitted.
- At any stage during or after the recruitment process, if any information provided by the applicant is proven incorrect, missing, false or forged, his / her candidature for further processing will be cancelled immediately (Even after Appointment, if so revealed later) and he/she will be liable to legal action.
- NTS test fee slip and attested photocopies of all academic qualifications and experience certificates should be attached with the application form at the time of submission.
- The Candidate obtaining 50%or above marks in screening test shall stand qualified for further process.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change any condition or increase / decrease / cancel all or any of the posts advertised or can cancel / stop the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- The candidates applying from Government / Simi Government Departments /Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation to the upper age limit will be given as per the rules of Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Last date for submission of application form is 19-07-2022.
- Candidates are advised to apply for the post(s) as per the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Dates for uploading of Merit lists and other allied information can be checked on NTS website.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Passing the NTS test and the consequent practical test is mandatory for all the posts.
- Qualification and Experience may reduce in case of good performance in practical test.
- Deadline of submission application form is.