Livestock & Dairy Development Job 2023 Application form Roll Number Slips Merit list download online on here. After approving the Punjab Government Livestock and Dairy Development Department has announced the latest Artificial Animation Technican, Cattle Attendant, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker and Veterinary Assistant Job 2023. Candidates can get online application forms, eligibility criteria, due date of submission form, test date and interview schedule on here. The candidates who have the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for these positions. The appointment will be made on contract basis which is extendable on satisfaction performance.
Livestock & Dairy Development Important Dates
Announcement Date: 26th June 2023
Deadline of submission: 15th July 2023
Application Form Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and have required qualification they must download online application form fill carefully and send to Livestock Department before the 4th March 2023. Only application send by courier are accepted. Incomplete application forms are not entertained. Download Application Form Online
Interview Schedule Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2023
After receving the application form the department conduct the interview on announce schedule at 9th March 2023. Only those candidates called for interview who fulfill the criteria and have the required qualification. No Call letter will be issued for the interview.
Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2023 Application Form Interview Schedule
- Drivers (BPS-04)
- Lab Attendant (BPS-01)
How to Apply Livestock and Dairy Development Jobs 2023
- Interested job finders who meet the requisite criteria by the department for their desired post can submit applications before 15th July 2023.
- Applicants should forward applications to the Additional Director Livestock, near District Civil Courts, Rajanpur.
- Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained.
- Government and semi government employees send application forms through proper channel.
- The appointment will be made on purely merit basis.