Ministry of Defence has declared the latest Jobs 2024 for filling the vacant position through National Testing Service. NTS announced the advertisement and start the collecting the application form. It is good news for those candidates who are waiting the Ministry of Defence Jobs. Candidates must read all the instruction and submit complete application form before the 30th of this month. The candidates who have interest in Ministry of Defence and fulfill the criteria they must download online application form on here. In this page we share for our visitor eligibility criteria of Ministry of Defence Jobs, NTS Application form, last date of submission form, Roll No Slips, Test Date and Final Merit list of selected candidate for interview.
Ministry of Defence deals with all policy and administrative matters pertaining to all the armed forces engaged in the defence of the country. The Ministry of Defence is responsible for policy and administrative matters pertaining to the Defence of the Federation and three Armed Forces. The candidates keep visiting our site for all detail. Below we provide the application form, bank challan and important dates.
|Ministry of Defence NTS Jobs 2024 Online Application Form
|Last Date of submission Form
|To Download Application Form A :(BS-17)
|To Download Application Form B :(BS-11 to BS-16)
|To Download Application Form C :(BS-06 to BS-09)
|To Download Application Form D :(BS-01 to BS-05)
|Roll No Slips
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
Ministry of Defence NTS Jobs 2024 Online Application Form Roll No Slips
How to Apply:
- Application form and online fee deposit slips are available on NTS website or www.study.com.pk.
- Application fee payable candidate is Rs. 400 for post in Bs-17, Rs. 275 for post Bs 11to 16. Rs 250 for post in BS-6 to BS-9 and Rs. 50for post in BS-1 to BS-5.
- A candidate may apply for 2 post prescribed in each form for BS-16 & below subject to eligibility by paying single fee. Disable candidate are entitled for free exemption subject to provision of disability certificate from National/provincial councils for rehabilitation of disabled persons.
- Deposit test fee through online fee deposit slip in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, HBL or MCB.
- Test/result information slips shall not be sent through postal/courier service. Candidates are advised to visit our site on daily basis for Roll No Slips, Test Date and Results.