Latest jobs are available in Ministry of Law & Justice 2022. Ministry of Law and Justice has announced the latest advertisement for filling the vacant position of Reader, Stenotypist, Clerks, Drivers and others. It is good news for those candidates who are waiting such jobs. The applicants who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of any province of Pakistan such as Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan are eligible for these jobs. Both male and female candidates are eligible for Ministry of Law and Justice jobs 2022.
Announcement Date: 24th January 2022
Last Date Submission: 8th February 2022
Interested candidates may submit their applications online on the prescribed form available on the website of Ministry of Law and Justice. Before the applying candidates must read all the instruction and eligibility criteria then register them online on here. Click Here
Written test Schedule:
The candidates who submit complete online application form before the closing date and eligible for written test then department call for test. Only shortlisted candidates are call for written test. The applicants who passed the written test then department call for final process of interview.
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2022 Apply Online Interview Dates
Vacant Positions Details:
- Naib Qasid
- Incomplete application forms and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants shall present their original documents along with set of attested copies of the degrees and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Incase of any false or forged information provided the organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant as per rules.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per rules/federal government policy.
- All recruitment shall be made in accordance with the mechanism define by establishment division.
- Regional quota will be observed as per rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel.